2 hunters
6mm creeds with thermal and nv
Grady county fields and pastures
38 degrees
Foxpro, Lucky Duck, Boss Acoustics, Tony Tebbe, MFK vocals and distress
4 heard
2 seen
1 killed

Cold night in south Georgia. First set started on fire. Two minutes in had a pair break cover out of a grown up cornfield responding to some foxpro eastern cottontail. Mark took this young female and the other retreated back into the growth. A little Boss pup panic brought the mate back out but way away from us. I tried a long shot on it but missed. Later we had a pair challenge us repeatedly on another set but they just wouldn't stick their heads out so we could see them. Instead they just challenge bark and warn barked at us over and over. Last set as we were setting up a pair came up over a terrace in a pasture in a direction we weren't expecting dawgs to be. As it was downwind of us they smelled us as I could see them throwing their heads up sniffing in my thermal. They retreated back behind the terrace and insulted us with warning barks and howls. Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug. We were a little of both last night.

Attachments

• IMG_5677.jpg
    IMG_5677.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 4

j_seph

So we are doing a job in Johns Creek, we are also videoing all of the storm pipes. One of our crew got this a few weeks back.
80064271_10215429914567608_8208224102326992896_n.jpg79687553_10215429914327602_3423422018215739392_n.jpg

j_seph

Y'all done hunted em till they are hiding up in the storm pipes

chase870

Possum Sox
12/24/2019
1 hunter
Remington 700 leupold vxIII 30.06
Morgan county creek bottom and privet hedge
Warm and breezy
Fox pro mouse distress and cottontail distress
0 heard
1 seen
0 killed

I decided to call some while deer hunting used the rodent call first no luck after the second rabbit call I had one come down the bottom he came in with the wind and just about got by me busted me when I raised the gun. I’ll give this one a thumbs up he ate my lunch

chase870

Possum Sox
25Dec2019
1 hunter
Remington 700 30.06 leupold VX III
Barrow county
Cool no wind
Fox pro rodent rabbit and kitten distress coyote howls
0 heard
0 seen
0 killed

Hunted in a area I deer hunt in old chicken house briars and swamp nothing was moving much this afternoon. Had a owl swoop down and land on my call

geebler

12/26/19
2 hunters
AR's with thermal
Douglas county powerline
50 degrees
Fopro, Tony Tebbe, MFK vocals and distress
Many heard
4 seen
1 killed
Made two stands on a main transmission powerline. Called in 4 but only one came within range. Had coyotes howling all around but most were 3/4 + miles off. forgot to take a pic

Yotedawg

12/26/19
3 hunters
6mm creedmoors and ar10 with thermal and nv
North Grady county fields and hayfields
60 degrees
Foxpro, Boss, Lucky Duck, Tony Tebbe, MFK distress and vocals
2 heard
3 seen
1 killed

The Predator Outlaws met their goal last night. Back in January we set a goal of 50 dawgs and last night we dropped number 50. It came on the last set and there was a house in the edge of the field we set up in that had a very loud party going by a bonfire outside. We called it anyway and less than a minute of eastern cottontail playing, a pair popped up over a terrace and we took this female. Mark actually took it with a 257 yard running headshot after I made a less than spectacular shot and hit her too far back. It has been a great year for us.

Attachments

• IMG_5805.jpg
    IMG_5805.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5807.jpg
    IMG_5807.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 17

chase870

Possum Sox
12/26/2019
2 hunters
AR15/AR10 both with thermal
ICEOTEC Call rabbit distress pup distress howls
Barrow County Hardwood Ridge/Swampy River Bottoms and Pastures
2 Groups heard
2 Seen
0 Killed

First set was on the side of a hard wood ridge looking down into a swamp bottom, I've been hearing them there. We finally got a response but the dogs were on the other side of the river. second set was in a pasture we have had luck in before. A couple of howls produced no response pup in distress caused a yote to run by my buddie and just about knock me down. I missed a sure enough running shot, rifle jammed, and spent some time on my gun. soon as I got back in the game I looked behind me and there stood #2 I drilled it and put it in the death flop. It got up and made it to the briars never to be seen again. I don't count them unless I have a body, and I'm always amazed how far they can run after a hole is punched right through them

Yotedawg

12/30/19
3 hunters
6mm creeds/ar10 with thermal and nv
Grady county fields
50° with w/sw wind
2 heard
0 seen
0 killed
Very dead night for the Predator Outlaws. Didn’t even hear a dawg till after 10:00pm with one set to go. Called up a pair of fox on the last set but they got a pass. Goodluck to everyone in 2020. A lot of dawgs need to hit the ground. Their numbers are increasing.

geebler

1/1/20
3 hunters
AR's with thermal
Douglas county powerline
40 degrees
Fopro, Tony Tebbe, Boss, MFK vocals
1 heard
0 seen
0 killed
Dead night in Douglas county, we thought with the coming rain it would be a good night, we were wrong. Made two stands on a powerline and had one respond across a river on someone else's land so couldn't pursue. Nothing else seen nor heard.