3 hunters
243 and 6 creeds w/thermal
Grady co fields/orchard
43° slight breeze
Mfk and foxpro vocals and distress
6 heard
3 seen
1 killed

We shook the bushes last night but the moon wasn’t our friend. Did manage to pull a big male in after he busted us with MFK submissive beggar. The Crooked Creek Custom Calls rabbit squaller brought in a huge female cat that took a ride to the bone yard.

Attachments

• IMG_0276.jpeg
    IMG_0276.jpeg
    483.8 KB · Views: 6

Keith Karr

2/20/24
3 hunters
243 and 6 creeds w/thermal
Grady co fields/orchard
43° slight breeze
Mfk and foxpro vocals and distress
6 heard
3 seen
1 killed

We shook the bushes last night but the moon wasn’t our friend. Did manage to pull a big male in after he busted us with MFK submissive beggar. The Crooked Creek Custom Calls rabbit squaller brought in a huge female cat that took a ride to the bone yard.

Y'all had a good night ! Love the video too.

We got 3 last night.

Keith Karr

2/20/2024
2 Hunters
6cm and 223
Carroll county hayfield and pastures
Low 40’s to mid 30’s
FoxPro X24 howls, fights and prey distress
Several packs heard
4 seen
3 killed

We hunted 5 stands and had a good night ! Killed two males and one female. Had another circle us but couldn’t shoot because of a couple of houses.

Planning to hunt tonight with a buddy in Webster county….so maybe I’ll have something to share tomorrow.
IMG_0605.jpeg
IMG_0608.jpeg

Yotedawg

2/20/2024
2 Hunters
6cm and 223
Low 40’s to mid 30’s
Several packs heard
4 seen
3 killed

We hunted 5 stands and had a good night ! Killed two males and one female. Had another circle us but couldn’t shoot because of a couple of houses.

Planning to hunt tonight with a buddy in Webster county….so maybe I’ll have something to share tomorrow.
View attachment 1289771
View attachment 1289772
Awesome Keith!! What sounds worked for you?

chase870

Possum Sox
2/20/2024
2 Hunters
6cm and 223
Low 40’s to mid 30’s
Several packs heard
4 seen
3 killed

View attachment 1289771
View attachment 1289772
nice job

chase870

Possum Sox
21 Feb 24
1 Hunter
220 Swift with thermal
Barrow County farm with powerline and over grown pastures
Bright full moon light to no wind
foxpro MFK howls jack rabbit cotton tail and kitten distress
0 Heard
0 Seen
0 killed

Hunted a set near the house last night killed a double on this property and missed a single over the last few weeks. Nothing was out moving no rabbits deer or mice nothing at all

Keith Karr

Awesome Keith!! What sounds worked for you?
We killed one on rabbit less than one minute after turning the call on.

On another stand we had a big male come to a some howling and l believe bump&grind. After that l hit pup squeals and had one come from a different direction. We almost shot 2 or 3 times but she kept running back and forth about 200 yards across the field.

She finally ran back into the woods and started booger barking like crazy……I switched over to boarder wars and it was all she could stand. She came running back out and we double tapped her at around 150.

Keith Karr

2/21/2024
2 Hunters
Both guns 6cm creedmoor
Webster and Terrell crop field and big mowed fields
Mid 50’s
Several packs heard
5 seen
1 killed

Drove down yesterday and helped my buddy Shane do a controlled burn on his farm and we hunted about 4 stands.

Saw what we believe was 3 coyotes several hundred yards across the field but they didn’t act interested and left quickly.

Called two up on another stand. Shane got one but the other never would stop so I didn’t shoot.

We had one come up behind us on that stand and start barking but he wouldn’t ever show. Almost got on about a dozen hogs but by the time we got heading their way they cut a trail to the woods.

Very large female Shane shot.
IMG_0620.jpeg

Yotedawg

2/22/24
3 hunters
253 and 6creeds w/thermal
55° w/stiff southerly wind
Grady county fields
Mfk and Foxpro distress and vocals
6 heard
2 seen
1 killed

Worked hard against a strong southern wind to get this one. We knew he was there but wasn’t budging. MFK Pound Town changed all of that and he came on a mission. Ran across some pigs along the way, gave up two bobcats we called in to keep from spooking them.

Attachments

• IMG_0288.jpeg
    IMG_0288.jpeg
    737.3 KB · Views: 3

Yotedawg

2/27/24
3 hunters
243 and 6 creeds w/thermals
North Grady fields/hayfields
65° w/10mph south wind
All 782 sounds on the caller
0 heard
0 seen
0 killed

The females are bred and things slow down now. Never heard or saw a dawg. The el niño winds didn’t help. Did see plenty of hogs though. These two thought they were bullet proof. The 243 and 6 creeds dont play.

Attachments

• IMG_2012.jpeg
    IMG_2012.jpeg
    402.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2011.jpeg
    IMG_2011.jpeg
    422.7 KB · Views: 1

jthomae

1. 2/24/24 one hunter
2. Mossberg sa20, apex #4
3. Middle Georgia public
4. AM, cool and calm
5. Foxpro fx3, female howls
6. 0 heard
7. 2 seen
8. 2 killed

Got my first true solo double finally. Located them the evening before and the wind was perfect next morning. Some mfk howls and they came in trotting around 14 minutes. Killed the female and the male came right back to pup distress sounds. Got them both at about 30 yards.IMG_4851.jpegIMG_4852.jpegIMG_4853.jpeg

jthomae

1. 2/29/24 one hunter
2. Benelli supernova 12ga, apex #4s
3. Middle Georgia public
4. 50 degrees, east wind 10mph, cloudy
5. Foxpro fx3, mfk female howls, rabbit distress
6. 0 heard
7. 1 seen
8. 1 killed

She came in solo to rabbit distress sounds and then circled right into my lap. Nice way to end the small game season on public.IMG_4861.jpegIMG_4862.jpeg

sleepr71

Good shooting sir! I also like calling them in the thick stuff. A shotgun stuffed with BB,or #4 Buckshot is bad medicine within 50 yds. :)

chase870

Possum Sox
1. 2/24/24 one hunter
2. Mossberg sa20, apex #4
3. Middle Georgia public
4. AM, cool and calm
5. Foxpro fx3, female howls
6. 0 heard
7. 2 seen
8. 2 killed

Got my first true solo double finally. Located them the evening before and the wind was perfect next morning. Some mfk howls and they came in trotting around 14 minutes. Killed the female and the male came right back to pup distress sounds. Got them both at about 30 yards.View attachment 1291204View attachment 1291205View attachment 1291206
Nothing better than a shotgun in the daylight for a serious shot of adrenalin. Nice job a very nice job

Keith Karr

2/26/2024
2 Hunters
Both guns 223 w/thermsls
Carroll county pastures
Mid 50’s
Two packs heard
2 seen
2 killed

My hunting buddies Michael and Ken hunted the first stand without me as l had an event to attend. They each shot one of a pair.

Michael had to go home so Ken and I hunted 3 more stands. Had a pack close on one stand but they never showed.

IMG_9855.jpeg

Keith Karr

2/29/2024
3 Hunters
One 6cm creedmoor and (2) 223’s
Carroll county Ga and Randolph county AL pastures
Mid 40’s with SSE wind
Several packs heard
4 seen
2 killed

Michael killed a male on poundtown at about the 26 minute mark on the first stand. He shot another one on the 4th stand but we didn’t find it.

I killed a male on the 3rd stand that came to rabbit about 3-4 minutes in and Ken missed one.

We could have had a 4 dog night but it was still fun !
IMG_0649.jpeg
IMG_0652.jpeg