30 November 2023
2 Hunters AR 15's with thermal .223 and 22 Nossler
Barrow County pasture with cows
Bright moon light SE wind
FoxPro X24
Female invite Howl, pigs feeding /distress calls
1 Large group heard
0 seen
0 killedhttps://rumble.com/upload.php#:~:text=https%3A//rumble.com/v3z1gbs%2Dwhen%2Da%2Dcoyote%2Dhunt%2Dturns%2Dinto%2Da%2Dpig%2Dhunt.html

Second stop of the night, we heard a big pack howling and raising sand while we were getting out of the truck. As we got into position to call we saw a pack of pigs in the pasture next to the one I figured the yotes were gonna come to. My Buddie puhttps://rumble.com/v3z1gbs-when-a-coyote-hunt-turns-into-a-pig-hunt.htmlt some pig sounds on and it was on Yote hunt turned into a pig hunt

Attachments

• IMG_0594.JPG
    IMG_0594.JPG
    234.7 KB · Views: 20

chase870

Possum Sox
3 December 2023
1 Hunter
870 Slug Gun Leupold glass and copper solid slugs
Warm and overcast some wind
foxpro rodent distress sounds, nutty nut hatch, eastern cotton tail distress
Barrow County creek bottom, privet hedge, fence row
0 heard
0 seen
0 killed

Took the call with me this morning, nothing like turning a deer hunt into a yote hunt. No takers today, but it sure is intense in the woods in the daylight.
Took the call with me this afternoon with the same results as this morning. I seem to do better in the woods on a bright cold day

Last edited:

Yotedawg

12/04/23
3 hunters
243 and 6 creeds w/thermal
Grady county pastures
52° slight breeze
Mfk, foxpro vocals and distress
Several heard
1 seen
1 killed

The Predator Outlaws got a call about some coyotes bothering some cows. We showed up to see if we could help. This male showed up to some MFK howls to see who was on his turf. Bad mistake. Another south Georgia dawg down.

Attachments

• IMG_9956.jpeg
    IMG_9956.jpeg
    224 KB · Views: 8

Yotedawg

12/5/23
2 hunters
243 and 6creed w/thermals
52° slight breeze
Thomas and Mitchell county fields
Mfk, Foxpro vocals and distress
2 heard
4 seen
1 killed

The Predator Outlaws got out for a couple of sets. A couple of MFK boone howls with a few seconds of poundtown had this female in our laps. Another south Georgia dawg down.

Attachments

• IMG_9959.jpeg
    IMG_9959.jpeg
    222.6 KB · Views: 3

Yotedawg

12/11/23
2 hunters
6 creeds with thermal
40°
North Grady county fields
Foxpro and Mfk distress and howls
0 heard
2 seen
2 killed

The Predator Outlaws got out for 4 sets to christen the new X24 and did it right with the first dawg taken being this bautiful color phase. Nutty Nuthatch for the win. Two more south Georgia dawgs down.

Attachments

• IMG_4025.jpeg
    IMG_4025.jpeg
    289.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1276.jpeg
    IMG_1276.jpeg
    394 KB · Views: 18

chase870

Possum Sox
Nice Job looks like you have done well the last few hunts you have has. I haven't been able to go much lately, been hunting a different predator with my new guys getting them spun up and able to hunt fugitives with out me. Once I have confidence in them I'll send them out to hunt on their own

Yotedawg

Nice Job looks like you have done well the last few hunts you have has. I haven't been able to go much lately, been hunting a different predator with my new guys getting them spun up and able to hunt fugitives with out me. Once I have confidence in them I'll send them out to hunt on their own
Well that sounds very interesting Charlie. Are you an LEO?

chase870

Possum Sox
Well that sounds very interesting Charlie. Are you an LEO?
No Sir, I'm a Bail Bondsman and a "Bail Recovery Agent" the Politically correct term for a Bounty Hunter. Hunting fugitives is pretty much like hunting yotes, they have a lot of the same behavior patterns. Just a small sample of what I hunt

Attachments

• IMG_9454.PNG
    IMG_9454.PNG
    285 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_9074.PNG
    IMG_9074.PNG
    289.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_9106.PNG
    IMG_9106.PNG
    300.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_9803.JPG
    IMG_9803.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0599.PNG
    IMG_0599.PNG
    358.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_8007 (1).JPG
    IMG_8007 (1).JPG
    203 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0299.jpg
    IMG_0299.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_8544.PNG
    IMG_8544.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_8562.JPG
    IMG_8562.JPG
    251.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5292.JPG
    IMG_5292.JPG
    163.8 KB · Views: 37

Yotedawg

No Sir, I'm a Bail Bondsman and a "Bail Recovery Agent" the Politically correct term for a Bounty Hunter. Hunting fugitives is pretty much like hunting yotes, they have a lot of the same behavior patterns. Just a small sample of what I hunt
Impressive!! I can only imagine some of the things you run into in that line of work!! I can assume you have some pretty wild stories for sure!!

chase870

Possum Sox
Impressive!! I can only imagine some of the things you run into in that line of work!! I can assume you have some pretty wild stories for sure!!
Yes Sir, I hunt a different predator, " The Most Dangerous Game". You are correct I have seen some pretty wild things doing Bail Recovery add to it weekly rental Trailer Parks, Building Family Dollar Stores in real bad neighbor hoods, being a Landlord there, X wife had a liquor store I worked in so I have seen some things most people only read about on the Inernet.

Yotedawg

12/12/23
3 hunters
243 and 6creed
45° NE breeze
North Grady county fields and pastures
Mfk and foxpro vocals and distress
0 heard
4 seen
3 killed

The Predator Outlaws got out and beat the bushes to see what would come out. MFK vocals were on fire and put three dawgs in the truck and Crooked Creek Custom Calls brought 2 bobcats in on a string. A great night doing what we love.

Attachments

• IMG_0004.jpeg
    IMG_0004.jpeg
    276.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Keith Karr

12/12/23
3 hunters
243 and 6creed
45° NE breeze
North Grady county fields and pastures
Mfk and foxpro vocals and distress
0 heard
4 seen
3 killed

The Predator Outlaws got out and beat the bushes to see what would come out. MFK vocals were on fire and put three dawgs in the truck and Crooked Creek Custom Calls brought 2 bobcats in on a string. A great night doing what we love.
Sounds like a lot of fun ! It will be hard to top that hunt.

chase870

Possum Sox
13 December 2022 -
2 Hunters
22-250 220 Swift both with thermal
Morgan County cotton fields, pasture with cows
Dark night, and a light North East wind
Foxpro, Howls, cotton tail distress, kitten in distress, and pound town
1 group heard
0 seen
0 killed

Keith Karr

14 Dec 2023
1 hunter
6cm
AL hayfields and pastures
Temps 40’s ENE wind
Foxpro X24 prey distress, MFK howls , pup distress and pound town
3 packs heard on 5 stands
2 seen
1 killed

Had a buddy tag along to help scan last week on Wednesday and Thursday nights. I missed one Wednesday night at about 200 yards shooting down hill on a power line. Video looks like I made a good shot but it didn’t sound like a hit sounds with a suppressor and I evidently shot just under him as we found no blood.

Thursday we hunted 5 stands and had coyotes talking on 3 of them.

Shot a nice male on the 3rd stand.
IMG_0357.jpeg

Yotedawg

12/19/23
2 hunters
243 and 6creed w/thermal
Grady county fields
35° slight breeze
Mfk and Foxpro vocals and distress
0 heard
0 seen
0 killed

Dead night for the Predator Outlaws. Dawgs were silent. We did call a big cat in. I’m not sure it wasn’t a tail less panther from the size of it. Mark shot it and it toted that 55gr. bullet to the woods.

Keith Karr

19 Dec 2023
1 hunter
6cm with thermal
Carroll county hayfields and pastures
Temps upper 20’s NE wind
2 packs heard on 3 stand
1 seen
1 killed

Had coyotes talking on first two stands but one pack was across a pretty busy road.

On the 3rd stand I had a big male slip in down wind at about the 18 minute mark. I believe he may have smelled me just before I shot him at about 58 yards.
IMG_0368.jpeg

Yotedawg

19 Dec 2023
1 hunter
6cm with thermal
Carroll county hayfields and pastures
Temps upper 20’s NE wind
2 packs heard on 3 stand
1 seen
1 killed

Had coyotes talking on first two stands but one pack was across a pretty busy road.

On the 3rd stand I had a big male slip in down wind at about the 18 minute mark. I believe he may have smelled me just before I shot him at about 58 yards.
View attachment 1277315
Good job Keith! Looks like the coyotes up your way have furred up nicely. These down here are furring up some but not like this one you killed.

chase870

Possum Sox
19 December 2023
1 Hunter
220 Swift with thermal
WNW wind 2 to 3 MPH
Barrow county over grown pasture
MFK Roo invitation howl Dying Jack and Eastern Cotton Tail Distress
0 Heard
0 Seen
1 Killed

The wind was blowing from the front to the back of this property so I eased in all the way to the back and set up wind in my face some woods behind me and an open area to my left next to the river. Nothing responded to the howls or Jack Rabbit, but I had this dog try to get down wind of the call, after I played some Eastern Cottontail in distress. I saw him come down the edge of the river bank and get in the timber behind me trying to get down wind of the call Pretty neat to watch him he never really broke cover and even used the terrain features to his advantage. Stopped him with the Kiss of Death lip squeak and let him hold a 50 grain V-Max at 4000 fps https://rumble.com/account/content?type=all

Attachments

• IMG_0751.PNG
    IMG_0751.PNG
    712.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0750.PNG
    IMG_0750.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 17
Last edited: