Daily Bible Verse

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
Re:

Psalm 59
8 But you, O Lord, laugh at them; You hold all the nations in derision.
9 O my Strength, I will watch for You, for You, O God, are my fortress.
10 My God in His steadfast lovewill meet me; God will let me look in triumph on my enemies.

formula1

re:

Psalm 60
11 Oh, grant us help against the foe, for vain is the salvation of man!

formula1

Re:

Psalm 61
1 Hear my cry, O God, listen to my prayer;
2 from the end of the earth I call to You when my heart is faint. Lead me to the rock that is higher than I,
3 for You have been my refuge, a strong tower against the enemy.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 62
9 Those of low estate are but a breath; those of high estate are a delusion; in the balances they go up; they are together lighter than a breath.
10 Put no trust in extortion; set no vain hopes on robbery; if riches increase, set not your heart on them.
11 Once God has spoken; twice have I heard this: that power belongs to God,
12 and that to You, O Lord, belongs steadfast love. For You will render to a man according to his work.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 63
1 O God, You are my God; earnestly I seek You; my soul thirsts for You; my flesh faints for You, as in a dry and weary land where there is no water.
2 So I have looked upon You in the sanctuary, beholding Your power and glory.
3 Because Your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise You.
4 So I will bless You as long as I live; in Your name I will lift up my hands.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 64
10 Let the righteous one rejoice in the Lord and take refuge in Him! Let all the upright in heart exult!

formula1

Re:

Psalm 65
2 O You who hear prayer, to You shall all flesh come.
3 When iniquities prevail against me, You atone for our transgressions.
4 Blessed is the one You choose and bring near, to dwell in Your courts! We shall be satisfied with the goodness of Your house, the holiness of Your temple!

formula1

Re:

Two for Saturday and Today

Psalm 66
16 Come and hear, all you who fear God, and I will tell what He has done for my soul.
17 I cried to Him with my mouth, and high praise was on my tongue.
18 If I had cherished iniquity in my heart, the Lord would not have listened.
19 But truly God has listened; He has attended to the voice of my prayer.

Psalm 67
1 May God be gracious to us and bless us and make His face to shine upon us, Selah
2 that Your way may be known on earth, Your saving power among all nations.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 68
4 Sing to God, sing praises to his name; lift up a song to Him who rides through the deserts; His name is the Lord; exult before Him!
5 Father of the fatherless and protector of widows is God in His holy habitation.
6 God settles the solitary in a home; He leads out the prisoners to prosperity, but the rebellious dwell in a parched land.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 69
13 But as for me, my prayer is to You, O Lord. At an acceptable time, O God, in the abundance of Your steadfast love answer me in Your saving faithfulness.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 69
30 I will praise the name of God with a song; I will magnify Him with thanksgiving.
31 This will please the Lord more than an ox or a bull with horns and hoofs.
32 When the humble see it they will be glad; you who seek God, let your hearts revive.
33 For the Lord hears the needy and does not despise His own people who are prisoners.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 70
4 May all who seek You rejoice and be glad in You! May those who love Your salvation say evermore, “God is great!”
5 But I am poor and needy; hasten to me, O God! You are my help and my deliverer; O Lord, do not delay!

formula1

Re:

Psalm 71
5 For You, O Lord, are my hope my trust, O Lord, from my youth.
6 Upon You I have leaned from before my birth; You are He who took me from my mother's womb. My praise is continually of You.

formula1

Re

Psalm 72
18 Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel, who alone does wondrous things.

formula1

John 20
21 Again Jesus said, “Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.”

formula1

Re:

Psalm 73
27 For behold, those who are far from You shall perish; You put an end to everyone who is unfaithful to You.
28 But for me it is good to be near God; I have made the Lord God my refuge, that I may tell of all Your works.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 74
18 Remember this, O Lord, how the enemy scoffs, and a foolish people reviles Your name.
19 Do not deliver the soul of Your dove to the wild beasts; do not forget the life of Your poor forever.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 75
6 For not from the east or from the west and not from the wilderness comes lifting up,
7 but it is God who executes judgment, putting down one and lifting up another.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 76
7 But You, You are to be feared! Who can stand before You when once Your anger is roused?
8 From the heavens You uttered judgment; the earth feared and was still,
9 when God arose to establish judgment, to save all the humble of the earth.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 77
11 I will remember the deeds of the Lord; yes, I will remember Your wonders of old.
12 I will ponder all Your work, and meditate on Your mighty deeds.
13 Your way, O God, is holy. What god is great like our God?