Daily Bible Verse

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
Re:

Psalm 78
1 Give ear, O my people, to my teaching; incline your ears to the words of my mouth!
2 I will open my mouth in a parable; I will utter dark sayings from of old,
3 things that we have heard and known, that our fathers have told us.
4 We will not hide them from their children, but tell to the coming generation the glorious deeds of the Lord, and His might, and the wonders that He has done.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 79
8 Do not remember against us our former iniquities; let Your compassion come speedily to meet us, for we are brought very low.
9 Help us, O God of our salvation, for the glory of Your name; deliver us, and atone for our sins, for Your name's sake!

formula1

Re:

Psalm 80
17 But let your hand be on the man of your right hand, the son of man whom you have made strong for yourself!

formula1

Re:

Psalm 81
13 Oh, that My people would listen to Me, that Israel would walk in my ways!
14 I would soon subdue their enemies and turn My hand against their foes.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 82
3 Give justice to the weak and the fatherless; maintain the right of the afflicted and the destitute.
4 Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 84
10 For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand elsewhere. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of wickedness.
11 For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor. No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly.
12 O Lord of hosts, blessed is the one who trusts in You!

formula1

Re:

Psalm 85
8 Let me hear what God the Lord will speak, for He will speak peace to His people, to His saints; but let them not turn back to folly.
9 Surely His salvation is near to those who fear Him, that glory may dwell in our land.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 86
10 For You are great and do wondrous things; You alone are God.
11 Teach me your way, O Lord, that I may walk in Your truth; unite my heart to fear your name.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 87
5 And of Zion it shall be said, “This one and that one were born in her”; for the Most High Himself will establish her.
6 The Lord records as He registers the peoples, “This one was born there.” Selah
7 Singers and dancers alike say, “All my springs are in You.”

formula1

Re:

Psalm 88
1 O Lord, God of my salvation; I cry out day and night before You.
2 Let my prayer come before You; incline your ear to my cry!

formula1

Re:

Psalm 89
15 Blessed are the people who know the festal shout, who walk, O Lord, in the light of Your face,
16 who exult in Your name all the day and in Your righteousness are exalted.
17 For You are the glory of their strength; by Your favor our horn is exalted.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 90
1 Lord, You have been our dwelling place in all generations.
2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever You had formed the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting You are God.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 90
10 The years of our life are seventy, or even by reason of strength eighty; yet their span is but toil and trouble; they are soon gone, and we fly away.
11 Who considers the power of Your anger, and Your wrath according to the fear of You?
12 So teach us to number our days that we may get a heart of wisdom.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 90
17 Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us, and establish the work of our hands upon us; yes, establish the work of our hands!

sniper22

James 5:7-9

7 Be patient, then, brothers and sisters, until the Lord’s coming. See how the farmer waits for the land to yield its valuable crop, patiently waiting for the autumn and spring rains. 8 You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord’s coming is near. 9 Don’t grumble against one another, brothers and sisters, or you will be judged. The Judge is standing at the door!

sniper22

1 Corinthians 2:12-16

12. What we have received is not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may understand what God has freely given us. 13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual realities with Spirit-taught words. 14 The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit. 15 The person with the Spirit makes judgments about all things, but such a person is not subject to merely human judgments, 16 for, “Who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?” But we have the mind of Christ.

sniper22

Luke 6:27-28

27 “But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.

sniper22

1 Corinthians 2:9

However, as it is written: “What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived” — the things God has prepared for those who love him—

Latest posts