Do ya'll remember....

Randy

How about 6 flags when it first opened and had about 10 rides. If you were a big boy you got to ride the Dalagona Train ride with your father, if not, you had to go on the Okeefenokee with your Momma!

KDarsey

Superman comic books were 12 cents.

Swede

A true 5 and dime store. That's where I bought my first piece of fake dog doo doo. Had fun with that one

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Remember thos little wax coke bottles you bit the top off and drank the coke then chewed the wax bottles? There was also wax lips and teeth.

YYYEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! And if you did it juuuusst right, you could squirt your baby sister with the juice "accidentally on purpose" :rofl: :bounce: and not really get in trouble! :bounce:

mickbear

how about when everything was a coke --sprite-dr pepper-orange-grape-didn't matter they were all cokes --"hay yall i'm going to get some cokes , what kind ya'll want?"

mickbear

peanuts in a small bottle of coke

redlevel

P.F. Fliers

Run faster and jump higher with PF Fliers!

Run higher and jump faster!

Buffalo Rock Cola.

Pepsodent--you'll wonder where the yellow went.

One cent Topps baseball Cards. The gum was unchewable it was so hard. I used to buy fifty-cents worth, hoping for a Mickey Mantle.

Randy

Remember H&S green stamps the the Gold stamps and stamping the book for Mom so you could have a big Christmas.

mickbear

walking down the road looking for the big liter glass coke bottles to "turn in."
used to be a lady that lived up the dirt road that would give us all her canada dry big glass bottles and we would take them along with the coke and other bottles to turn in--dand i'm getting old