Drivelers #422 Gardening and living young

Status
Not open for further replies.

flatwoods

Back in March I had to go to the SS office with physical proof paperwork to verify I had insurance through my employer, so I wouldn't be hit with the late sign up penalty. I did that and everything was AOK. Today I get a letter stating that they're going to make me pay a late fee.
I just got off the phone with these idiots. It took everything I had and about everything Diane had, (reminding me not to go off) to not go off on these idiots... facepalm:
It's everywhere. World is in bad shape

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Back in March I had to go to the SS office with physical proof paperwork to verify I had insurance through my employer, so I wouldn't be hit with the late sign up penalty. I did that and everything was AOK. Today I get a letter stating that they're going to make me pay a late fee.
I just got off the phone with these idiots. It took everything I had and about everything Diane had, (reminding me not to go off) to not go off on these idiots... facepalm:
Don't get me started with those folks... been on hold more than talk'n with them since 9am today and still ain't got anything solved.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
No hugging, no "honey, sweetheart, sugar" etc. but the funniest quote in the presentation was "Don't get your honey where you make your money"................... :rofl:
There’s a song in there some where.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
:biggrin2:Afternoon! Boy I tell ya, I am so smart right now.............. just got in from a Training Session for city workers..............:rolleyes: They be telling us how "not" to react to ppl that call themselves First Amendment Auditors or something like that............... I know there are crazies out there, but sheesh!:crazy:
I have watched a lot of those videos.Some are pretty good,but most just want you tube exposure and have a huge attitude that needs adjusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.