Drivelers #422 Gardening and living young

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
No coordination with an upcoming appointment?
None. I usually go in a week before a scheduled doc appointment . It is a Piedmont clinic but they only take Quest forms so I always have the doc's office fill it out on one at the previous visit.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good morning….

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
My primary care office lab does similar. Just show up between 8 and noon on your scheduled day.
If I've not had and carry with me a recent lab result my PCP does the lab work after and on the same visit. Try to always schedule the endocrinologist visit the week before so I have recent labs.

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
No coordination with an upcoming appointment?
Morning Milk
My Dr's office will have me come in one morning for blood work and then we'll discuss it on the next visit. I can do labs any morning between 8 and 10. Most of the time they have me do labs a week before my appointment. I like it that they have everything right there and that they're only 10 minutes away.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Morning Milk
My Dr's office will have me come in one morning for blood work and then we'll discuss it on the next visit. I can do labs any morning between 8 and 10. Most of the time they have me do labs a week before my appointment. I like it that they have everything right there and that they're only 10 minutes away.

This is the same method my pcp and hematologist do.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
My PCP will fax my lab req form to my local Quest lab. When I go to the doc for my annual physical he’ll have the labs waiting. When I schedule my physical I also call my triage nurse to set the labs up.

Status
Not open for further replies.