Drivelers #422 Gardening and living young

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Might as well put an anti frost faucet there since you are reworking it.

I can come supervise if you need it.

Will do.

Well, at least the plastic is an easy fix.

It is just the can't be outside and inside simultaneously. Helps to get the faucet seated into the brick better.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
@flatwoods We bought this place just after constructed. The dust here was horrible. I added a 4 inch filter element box to the air mover and it really made a difference in the amount of dust we see.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Mine is coming along. A good friend of mine is attending the Derby this year with his lovely wife.

Another buddy is in Oklahoma dodging tornadoes. He's having a ball. Lots of turkeys located if they don't get blown away.
Derby is on my bucket list. I took H22 to the Masters. Check. I don't think he will check mine. Dang it.

flatwoods

Just got off the phone with my buddy in Oklahoma.
He was calling to tell me that he was sitting on a hill watching a funnel.
When we got off the phone he was driving 80 mph the other way. I could hear the hail bouncing off that new GMC.
He was giggling like a little girl. He's like me, loves a good storm

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I’ve replumbed sand filters, pumps, slide sprays at a couple houses. No more for me. I would love to get another chemical free hot tub. My old bones and joints could use it.

IMG_2735.gif

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
My neighbor landscaped his backyard and put in a really pretty pool with a small waterfall. Thats a 100 K project.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
We have an unfinished basement. Once we get that finished I’d like one room for a hot tub I access year around.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
My brother did that in his finished basement. We've had 2 here. I'm just not a fan. Cody loved them. Never heard of a chemical free hot tub.
The one I had flowed the water through an ozinator. The ozinator was on a timer that turned it on and off regularly. It was all that was needed to keep the water clean. You could turn on the ozinator manually if you had a bunch folks in the tub. I’m sure technology has improved since then.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
The biggest help with the pool was when I found a chlorine gas company that delivered. They would swing by on a schedule run a hose into the yard and toss a nozzle that looked like a grate in the pool. Saturating the pool with chlorine gas regularly helped keep down the chemical expense. The gas was much cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.