Drivelers #422 Gardening and living young

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I planted sunflowers from a 50# bag made for planting. They did great. Near 100% on those
The sunflowers from the little packs you get at TSC didn't do nearly as well.
Those places that sell small amounts of seed from a bulk container are mighty lax about keeping the seeds in the right bin and unmixed with others. Most of the clerks don’t know and don’t care.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Looking for plan B as the garden is too wet to till and plant corn, pumpkins, and okra.

A few squash, green beans, beets are breaking thorough the ground but not a single zipper did I see.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Do you have any idea why the difference between NWS predictions and those of WeatherBug?

NWS seems less accurate to me ever since Covid. That's when I even noticed the wording difference on their forecasts. Maybe someone retired. :huh: It definitely seems different to me somewhat.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Looking for plan B as the garden is too wet to till and plant corn, pumpkins, and okra.

A few squash, green beans, beets are breaking thorough the ground but not a single zipper did I see.

I've got a couple hours left of getting up sod and relocating it. Good thing too, I'm about beat up from doing it.

We had a soccer game of Everetts yesterday and lil Jed came home with us. He was helping me get it up, so I found out which is going to be my little yard worker/gardener out of those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.