good article on tebow

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Them dawgs are just jealous. They can't help it. Coach Richt visted Tebow and tried to recruit him, but it wasn't any use. Tebow wanted to join the winning team (UF).

:rofl::rofl:

Winning? Is that what you called it after Georgia stomped a hole in his rear and made him a permenant stake in the ground in Jacksonville from hitting him so much??... Or was that winning team the one that lost to Michigan in the 1st bowl game he lead them too??:rofl:

jdgator

We should all be bursting with pride that a SEC QB wins a Nat'l championship, a heisman award, and preaches his love of Jesus. You wouldn't find that at Michigan, Southern Cal, or Ohio State, but you see it in the SEC with some regularity.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
We should all be bursting with pride that a SEC QB wins a Nat'l championship, a heisman award, and preaches his love of Jesus. You wouldn't find that at Michigan, Southern Cal, or Ohio State, but you see it in the SEC with some regularity.

I agree jd.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
My original post was a statement, not a question that needed answering.

exactly....

Right. You knew what I meant. You got angry and there was really no need for it. Nobody said anything bad or anything that called for them to be scolded. Nothing. If you go back and read the posts all the Dawgs were praising him and good naturedly said "but we still want to beat him." What is so bad about that? Nobody was dragging the young man through the mud. Nobody was attacking him. You took it that way and decided to get on to everybody. I'm not trying to start anything with you but I'm sorry, you were wrong on this one.

SuperSport

Go where? :bounce:

bullgator

Right. You knew what I meant. You got angry and there was really no need for it. Nobody said anything bad or anything that called for them to be scolded. Nothing. If you go back and read the posts all the Dawgs were praising him and good naturedly said "but we still want to beat him." What is so bad about that? Nobody was dragging the young man through the mud. Nobody was attacking him. You took it that way and decided to get on to everybody. I'm not trying to start anything with you but I'm sorry, you were wrong on this one.

Read my first post again. Where's the anger, I said amaze. Unless your Dr. Phil of the internet you can't possibly speak for me or my disposition at a given moment! Fact is, it was mostly a tongue-in-cheek comment with a little smile...something like this :rolleyes: . So unwad your boxers for now, the season will give us plenty of opportunity to go at it!!!:cool:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Read my first post again. Where's the anger, I said amaze. Unless your Dr. Phil of the internet you can't possibly speak for me or my disposition at a given moment! Fact is, it was mostly a tongue-in-cheek comment with a little smile...something like this :rolleyes: . So unwad your boxers for now, the season will give us plenty of opportunity to go at it!!!:cool:

My mistake. I guess I was thrown off by the little guy banging his head aginst the wall. No trouble with my boxers.

J

JKG

Go where? :bounce:

Georgia did win last year, I bet the dominance is over now, well I would bet not.....2004 Ga. won, 2005 Gators win again 14-10, 1997 Ga won, Oh my goodness the next year 1998 Gators 38 Dogs 7, So I guess I'm saying GO GATORS continue your dominance over the Georgia bulldogs like you have over the last 15 or so years!:bounce:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Georgia did win last year, I bet the dominance is over now, well I would bet not.....2004 Ga. won, 2005 Gators win again 14-10, 1997 Ga won, Oh my goodness the next year 1998 Gators 38 Dogs 7, So I guess I'm saying GO GATORS continue your dominance over the Georgia bulldogs like you have over the last 15 or so years!:bounce:

Yall aren't going to win this year. Believe me.

SuperSport

Lets go on the overall record! Not just one that benefits you!
Because the OVERALL record is the main one, and the one that is important!

Georgia - 46 wins
Florida - 37 wins
2 ties
I believe us Dawgs have the BEST record!
Go Dawgs!

SuperSport

The past 2 decades we have just been trying to let ya'll catch up. You know trying to make it be a rivalry!

Because doesn't a rivalry include TWO teams with a chance of winning!
Go Dawgs!

SuperSport

Nope, I usually use that line on them, but I decided to use it for him!
But its not leghumper to you Gators, ya'll can call us DADDY!
:bounce:

bullgator

My mistake. I guess I was thrown off by the little guy banging his head aginst the wall. No trouble with my boxers.

Oh great!! a little emotion icon got this whole thing off track......:banginghe....no wait, I meant :love:..........:p

SuperSport

Again the OVERALL record! I know it hurts ya'll to know we have WON more against you then you have us! But come on try! The pain will leave, all you have to do is get smart, become a Bulldawg!
Later there son! :bounce:
Go Dawgs!

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
:huh::confused::huh: you are either a visionary or a liar, only time will tell:whip:

Well to tell you the truth I was talking trash because I of course have no idea what will happen in the future. I like you but I don't appreciate being called a liar. You know how I feel about name calling and insults. I have gone after people for doing that to you and I'm not going to tollerate it from you. You crossed the line there.