Great guides on area lakes?

Waddams

I'd like to add a good reference, I've searched threads and not seem him mentioned in here. Andrew Hammond with Big Bite Charters on Lake Lanier, we did a morning trip yesterday and were on the fish regularly the entire time. He did a great job, knew where to look for the fish, and made it a great experience for us (party of 5). Worth every penny! https://www.bigbitecharters.com/

af4evr13

Had a great guided crappie trip with Arrow3 on Friday! Highly recommend him as a guide. He is very knowledgeable and took the time to help me understand how to catch them during the hot time of the summer when they pile up. Caught a mess and some great size as well.

Attachments

• Resized_20230707_124323.JPEG
    Resized_20230707_124323.JPEG
    98.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0084.jpg
    IMG_0084.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 7

dmcdlj

Thanks for all the nice complements guys. Hope to take more Woodys memebers out this year.
Phil - get with me and we will go - the bite is good on Oconee right now. I have very few full days available in May and still have the 30th of this month open. Also doing a lot of evening trips (half day trips)- from 5 pm til dark, this bite is normally best in the summer.

Anybody interested let me know.
Do you do guided trips fishing for crappie? thx

dmcdlj

Had a great guided crappie trip with Arrow3 on Friday! Highly recommend him as a guide. He is very knowledgeable and took the time to help me understand how to catch them during the hot time of the summer when they pile up. Caught a mess and some great size as well.
who is arrow3 and where does he fish? I am looking for a crappie guide. thx

Arrow3

who is arrow3 and where does he fish? I am looking for a crappie guide. thx
I fish Clarks Hill 90% of the time. I'm not doing any trips currently due to the lake being so low.