Gun dipping

Randy

I have a Browning Citori I got from my father. He is not very good at taking care of guns. The finish on this thing is all scratched up. I rarely use it since I have a little Ruger 28 ga. o/u and a 12,ga. Beretta o/u. I am considering getting it camo dipped to use as a turkey gun. Anybody know someone in Georgia that does this?

Jlbankston

I cant believe no one replied to this thread. You can purchase DYI gun dipping kits online. Its way cheaper and probably a fun project to knock out on your free time.

Kwaksmoka

There have been a few mentioned on here from ga. I'm interested too hopefully someone will chime in!

nc dawg

Not in GA..but does a very good job. H2O camo llc.com. They are in Hendersonville N.C.

six

There is a company in Columbus that does it, but their name escapes me at the moment. If I think of it I'll reply again.

MKW

I have heard that TNT Custom Camo in SC does a very good job.

Mike

six

My CRS cleared up. It's Duracoat in Columbus Georgia.

Gadget

My CRS cleared up. It's Duracoat in Columbus Georgia.

no longer in business; they did one of my 220's a few years back, tried to take them another one last year and no go.

DO NOT USE ......... carolinacamodip in Anderson SC!!

davisd9

I used Carolina Custom Camp in SC and was extra pleased with quality and service. Have heard good things about CamoPro in Valdosta, Ga.

Comer, ga. Georgia Hydrgraphics

Randy

Maybe I will just paint it myself.

Buzz

You could just ship it off to Hydrographics or TarJac. Sure is a lot easier (and cheaper in the long run) that running it halfway across the state.