Handgun only for a year

Larry Rooks

nothing at all wrong with hunting with your handgun only. At times I will bow hunt only all year, dont hurt my ears:rofl: and kills em quick It all depends on the terain I am hunting

Davexx1

I left rifle at home and hunted with my TC Contender Super 14 in 7x30 with Ultradot for 4 or 5 years. Took some very nice bucks with it out well past 100 yards. It was/is lots of fun to hunt with.

Dave

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
:huh::huh::huh: Wonder what I hunt with ( see upper left photo):biggrin2::biggrin2:

7dawg9

I'm doing it this year as well. SBH Hunter in 41 Mag with Ultradot 30 for close set-ups, Contender Super 14 in 7-30 Waters with a Leupold for longer view stands.

crazyjigr

Stick,string and stone if it's under 30yards if it's not the ruger super blackhawk hunter 44mag will have to do the job.

Razor Blade

I am getting ready , cant wait till time to go. I am excited. I think when i take an animal with one gun , i will lay it down for another one.Just to try to use several. Scott

HandgunHTR

Steelringin' Mod
I am getting ready , cant wait till time to go. I am excited. I think when i take an animal with one gun , i will lay it down for another one.Just to try to use several. Scott

That is what I do. Unfortunately, I run out of legal spots on my harvest record long before I run out of handguns to kill deer with. ;)

This year will be the first time in 5 years I plan on taking a rifle to the woods. I have an AR in 6.8 I plan on using just to tick off the lefties who say "Why would anyone need an AR-15?"