Has anyone ever been to a dog fight or cockfight?

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
Lots of meth in cockfighting; so I've heard. Also heard about bringing back the dead in big money fights by sucking on one end and blowing in the other to win... I'm out on all that.

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
Which end gets what?
From my understanding; the head gets the suck. Spit then blow. Gross. I know. Probably illegal because the drugs and betting. Some local elected officials probably got burned on a sure thing back in the day and made it illegal federally because they couldn't tax any of it.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Lots of meth in cockfighting; so I've heard. Also heard about bringing back the dead in big money fights by sucking on one end and blowing in the other to win... I'm out on all that.
Never been to one where the were any drugs, beer or moonshine maybe, but never any drugs.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
They were on the first Outlaw Country Cruise in 2016. I ate lunch with some of the members on Grand Cayman.
Saw them live a couple times back in the 80s. David Lee Roth stole his schtik from Jim Dandy Mangrum, and readily admits it.

Dub

Took me a few days...had to get through a weekend at work.....but tonight I'm hosting a chicken fight....and I won.

Had to drive through a monsoon to get it, though.

Stuffed....and grinning a big ole greasy grin.

Beat that bird down to the bones.

IMG_8894.jpeg

IMG_8896.jpeg

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Took me a few days...had to get through a weekend at work.....but tonight I'm hosting a chicken fight....and I won.

Had to drive through a monsoon to get it, though.

Stuffed....and grinning a big ole greasy grin.

Beat that bird down to the bones.

View attachment 1234340

View attachment 1234341
We kill and clean a good bit of we raise ,chicken. Rabbits. Deer. Turkey. Hogs wild.
We fry our own we buy. Can’t remember the last beat down chicken place I’ve been to.
Tonite is deer cubed steaks. We just cleaned a few catfish and bream.
Hope u can understand this post. ;)

Dub

We kill and clean a good bit of we raise ,chicken. Rabbits. Deer. Turkey. Hogs wild.
We fry our own we buy. Can’t remember the last beat down chicken place I’ve been to.
Tonite is deer cubed steaks. We just cleaned a few catfish and bream.
Hope u can understand this post. ;)
Understand vittles talk loud and clear.

No mention of NASCAR, collisions or foul odors.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Understand vittles talk loud and clear.

No mention of NASCAR, collisions or foul odors.
No nascar.

But that chicken u got lived 4 months total maybe. Crowded feed barn walking around and laying in. Well u know. Get herded into crates put on trailer hauled to slaughterhouse. Sits and waits crowded in crate. Crate finally gets dumped down a chute. Off with the head. What feathers left blown off. Gets gutted then processed for shipping.
Semis with reefers wait to get loaded and off they go to the next step. Sooner or later Bojangles gets it and frys it for your consumption.
Great life for a white meat chicken. :)
I’ve ate my share.
I grilled this last nite. Fresh catfish. Deer cubed. Squash from the garden.
Squash is in the little cast iron pot. 2532EBEB-951E-4762-8925-1264987B97BB.jpeg