I hate the Dawgs

Double D

51-7

You guys always live in the past don't ya' - what's the matter can't remember last year's score? ::huh:

Double D

Who's calling who lucky?

And you're saying that UGAly wasn't lucky against "The Mighty Chickens"

"Luck is the residue of design" :bounce:

Double D

Odw?

Have you been sharing the same "bowl" as Quincy Carter?
Don't know what you're smoking but me thinks it has clouded your judgement. There is a great deal of luck involved in any game at several different points.

Anyhow - your view is as are all views of a UGA fan - stained brownish! :banginghe

Double D

One thing in common

We seem to be full of the same substance :bounce:

Go Thundering Herd and Go Jackets!

Enjoyed rattlin' with ya' ODW :cool:

Unicoidawg

Staff member
34 17 Seems to sound

familar Double D..... the b ball knats may have went to the national championship game last spring but I do recall 83 to 80 ummm. Ohhh I also recall a little thing called a super regional at tech in which a certain team got beat????? who could that be??????LOL just messin with ya.... As far as luck goes in football we both have benefitted so far. By the way I told ya'll C Johnson is a heck of a ball player. He's gonna rewrite tech record books if he stays all four years...... Unicoidawg GO DAWGS

Jody Hawk

unicoi,
I always said that there would never be another WR like Kelly Campbell at Tech, but I think that I am about to be wrong. CJ was like a man playing amongst boys Saturday night. Alot of folks wrote Tech off because Jonathan Smith graduated but I think that we have a better receiving corps this year.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
You're lucky you didn't hit a sewer/gas/power/phone line digging that deep into the archive. :whip:

He must of been REALLY bored!:bounce:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Well to be quite honest I hate the yellow maggots. Ain't nothing more annoying than a ole dog pecker knat flying around bothering everyone....Anyone have some bug spray??????? LOL Go DAWGS The **** with tech!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :cool:

GO DAWGS! :cool:

huntersluck

I am not a die hard fan of tech but I want any team to win that plays the pups. I would be embarrassed to wear anything UGA in public.

DSGB

Wonder what my post said? :bounce:

Unicoidawg

Staff member
I am not a die hard fan of tech but I want any team to win that plays the pups. I would be embarrassed to wear anything UGA in public.

Awwww bless it.......