Investing | Stocks & Funds

Tight Lines

@Tight Lines i have the funds allocated and ready to hit and run the RDDT if it lets me in the door at a decent price.
Hoping to get a 2x play on day two sale?
I need to quit holding as much and take the doubles.

I have SOUN on a 3x and still holding.

Rivian might pop Monday.
What's the thinking on $RIVN?

I'll watch $RDDT as well...

sinclair1

Interesting...
Only a few EV companies will come out the other side. This is huge for Rivian to actually pull it off. The small bump came today and another may come on this news. IMG_3968.jpeg

Not the best news for my alternative charger investment, but good for Rivian

Tight Lines

Heard Chipotle is doing a 50 to 1 split. Sent their stock over 3000.
Also heard they started around 22 in 2006 or so. thats a good ride.

I dont own any just heard it on the radio.
I used to eat at the first Chipotle for lunch in Denver. I had no idea at the time that it would rocket like it has...

sinclair1

Heard Chipotle is doing a 50 to 1 split. Sent their stock over 3000.
Also heard they started around 22 in 2006 or so. thats a good ride.

I dont own any just heard it on the radio.
That’s what I am after. It only takes one winner. I have stock in 28 companies that I plan to take long. I swap out from time to time, but I don’t sell when I should as I didn’t start this hobby stock to make 20k on a stock, I started it to hold one winner that is 7 figures.
Looking for the next Netflix, Tesla or Chipotle, Nivida.

sinclair1

The RDDT is not looking great but I only bought 1k to try and learn how to play the fast day trade type stocks. Barely in the green at opening tomorrow. Expected to be up 30% minimum.
I will probably have to take a hit on it.

Tight Lines

The RDDT is not looking great but I only bought 1k to try and learn how to play the fast day trade type stocks. Barely in the green at opening tomorrow. Expected to be up 30% minimum.
I will probably have to take a hit on it.
Just hold it...it won't move materially I'd guess until first earnings...if they crush it, it'll pop...if they don't I doubt it drops materially...

I'm watching it daily too...

BeerThirty

Thoughts on crypto? Frankly, I don't understand it, but like EV's, it seems to be coming at us whether we like it or not. I'm seeing it as an acceptable payment for more and more..

I think I'm going to throw some money at Coinbase, BTC and ETH.

sinclair1

Thoughts on crypto? Frankly, I don't understand it, but like EV's, it seems to be coming at us whether we like it or not. I'm seeing it as an acceptable payment for more and more..

I think I'm going to throw some money at Coinbase, BTC and ETH.
I am getting a little deep in Crypto which is why I ask about Saylor. He is either all in or this is Pump and Dump to beat all.
I also bought some Bitcoin ETF when they came on the scene.

Gaswamp

It's all Sinclair's fault if my latest buy doesn't do well.

sinclair1

It's all Sinclair's fault if my latest buy doesn't do well.
If I own it you can expect it to be volatile. I have my sissy shares over in my retirement account.

The stuff I buy in this thread is for my hold one winner account.

If you think back to 2012 when Tesla was a dollar and everyone in the Gloom and Doom forum said it would bomb. Well $1000 in 2012 would be 1.7 million today. That’s the type of stocks I am after. The same with Netflix and several more. It only takes one.

I am pumping $1000 a week into these fliers.