It’s sad

JB0704

I Gots Goats
......I am happy for everyone who legally kills a deer. Whether it's a doe, a spike, or a trophy buck.

I ain't GON lie, I don't care what bucks somebody kills. Button heads, spikes, etc. Legal or not doesn't really bother me 'cause I don't know too many folks who keep it on the straight n narrow (I'd say most hunters I know take that orange off).

But, does.....I cringe when I see somebody stackin' up does or "takin' orders." Just a personal thing. Reckon we all got sumpin' about other folks which bothers us on some level. I'm just admitting it. Im in a club with one person who will blow up everybody's phone with pics of other people's mega bucks any time somebody in the club shoots a buck. It's odd.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Theres a reason I named my new place Cull Buck Farm. :bounce:
Well... you aren't a Karen like the haters on here.. But hey.. they drive brand new trucks, shoot brand new Matthews and cry like Karens when our 4 and 5 year olds shoot nice bucks... :rofl:

They'ze some reel men......:rofl:

Browning Slayer

Well... you aren't a Karen like the haters on here.. But hey.. they drive brand new trucks, shoot brand new Matthews and cry like Karens when our 4 and 5 year olds shoot nice bucks... :rofl:

They'ze some reel men......:rofl:
I'll also add. There are a couple complainers in here that have also posted threads about learning how to skin a squirrel and about how to gut a deer... and they got they got the help they needed in those forums...

Just sayin...............

80jbk6.jpg

Buckstop

Its everybody's personal choice on how hard they want to make it for themselves.

A guy who builds his own traditional bow, cane arrows and knapps his own points might feel that compound arrow speeds, lighted pins, 2" cut mechanicals and let-off are all outside of the true archery challenge, at least for him. Of course crossbows are way less demanding of practice time, but they do let some people enjoy the sport that otherwise wouldn't.

But really, who cares if a guys shoots a deer eating corn or persimmons or acorns? Or peanuts or cotton for that matter. Or which archery tackle he uses. I'd rather someone make a clean kill with an X bow than bugger up one if he's not up to it with a vertical. Its about the hunters own personal enjoyment/achievement, not something done to prove skills to anybody else.

ADDICTED2HUNTIN

Kill what ever you like, be proud of what kill. Enjoy your season. As for me I'm having heart surgery in about a week and this will be the first season I have missed since Viet Nam. Y'all have a great season . Be kind to one another. Maybe I'll join you next year.
Thanks for the kind remarks and good luck to you sir. I’ll be praying for you

Browning Slayer

Kill what ever you like, be proud of what kill. Enjoy your season. As for me I'm having heart surgery in about a week and this will be the first season I have missed since Viet Nam. Y'all have a great season . Be kind to one another. Maybe I'll join you next year.
Brother, you get back here for next season!

And let me say, Welcome Home. My Daddy is still around and I cherish each season with MY VIETNAM VET. There are not many more!

So much, here's his unfilled tag for his 1st deer season in GA after he got home from Vietnam. License purchase date of, 11/6/71. He has 2 Purple Hearts. I could only imagine your issues.

My hat is off to YOU!

AND THANK YOU!
F210B702-3DC3-402C-8360-D0F6A88CA2A6.jpeg

Last edited:

huntersluck

I'll also add. There are a couple complainers in here that have also posted threads about learning how to skin a squirrel and about how to gut a deer... and they got they got the help they needed in those forums...

Just sayin...............
I'm my experience the easiest way to gut is 68.5 mph slower for a squirrel

DynamicDennis

. Im in a club with one person who will blow up everybody's phone with pics of other people's mega bucks any time somebody in the club shoots a buck. It's odd.
[/QUOTE]
Too busy worrying about other people to enjoy it for themselves, or just jealous and trying to "1 up" someone. I don't get it either. The taking orders thing erks me as well, we have a club member that used to do that as well. Always rubbed me the wrong way, but was legal and was per club rules.

krizia829

I ain't GON lie, I don't care what bucks somebody kills. Button heads, spikes, etc. Legal or not doesn't really bother me 'cause I don't know too many folks who keep it on the straight n narrow (I'd say most hunters I know take that orange off).

But, does.....I cringe when I see somebody stackin' up does or "takin' orders." Just a personal thing. Reckon we all got sumpin' about other folks which bothers us on some level. I'm just admitting it. Im in a club with one person who will blow up everybody's phone with pics of other people's mega bucks any time somebody in the club shoots a buck. It's odd.
Lol I get you. I can see how that would bother! We all dislike something but this whole criticism about what size buck and with what weapon really bothers me..

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Prayers for your surgery and quick recovery.

Last season was the 1st one I missed since being in the desert in '91. I missed it due to being injured at work and having to have my shoulder repaired.

I am excited for this coming season. doubly so with my new place I bought.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
…..The taking orders thing erks me as well, we have a club member that used to do that as well. Always rubbed me the wrong way, but was legal and was per club rules

My thoughts on it are, in a club setting, the folks who are getting the deer aren’t paying for em. So all the club members are pitching in and paying so billy can “fill orders.” Not sure why more clubs don’t restrict that. Plus, for me, I like having a strong deer population. “Taking orders” is counter productive to that goal in most places.

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
I have people aske me all the time to kil them a deer. I do not "take orders", you want a deer or two or the freezer, go hunt them yourself.

And for the "hunters" that give every deer they kill away...why bother?

DynamicDennis

I agree JB, I enjoy seeing deer every sit. Is why i am selective. Thankfully I'm not just hunting for meat

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good luck on your upcoming surgery, hope you heal up quick and are outdoors in minimum time.

krizia829

I have people aske me all the time to kil them a deer. I do not "take orders", you want a deer or two or the freezer, go hunt them yourself.

And for the "hunters" that give every deer they kill away...why bother?
Even worse when you give someone who has never tried venison some meat, and you later find out that they dumped it all because they hated the way it tastes :mad:

Mike 65

When people ask me for a deer for their freezer, I give the the number to the nearest processor. They always have some that didn’t get picked up.