JT, Bubba and friends Live From The Tree 2019. A year of highs and lows III

Status
Not open for further replies.

bacon6

Sorry Bucaramus I’m in south central Missouri to answer your question I’ve been out of touch for a while, and Chris’s thanks for the video I’m sure it will help ??

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Very slow since 7 this morning. Only the baby coming thru. I think Bubba was an ofer and I haven't heard from Chris or Cason, so I'm guessing slow there too.

Sun is toasty on my right side!

Pouring another cup of coffee

chrisw1073

Sorry Bucaramus I’m in south central Missouri to answer your question I’ve been out of touch for a while, and Chris’s thanks for the video I’m sure it will help ??

No problem Bacon. I just finished the end last night. He covers a variety of things I will be implementing on my 100 acres. I've been hunting a long time, but he covers things I have just never really thought about in regards to food, deer movement, and herd structure. You will enjoy it.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
And another little buck on same trail to left headed up the hill. I think that's 5 bucks and 2 does. Nothing with any size, but as y'all know any deer is always better than no deer

1130 now, still undecided on staying in this stand for evening. I've never hunted it in eve, but I don't remember there ever being much seen here later in the day.

Gonna look at the map a bit and see if anything closer to food grabs me

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Chasing on the ridge out front and to left of me. No idea what, just deer running in circles.

Jeetdawg

Back with y’all this afternoon. Hunting the stand where I saw the stud with a doe and wouldn’t you know, standing in the field where they came from was the stud and a doe ?. Thought about doing a spot and stalk as the wind and terrain were in my favor. However I talked myself out of what would have been a classic, epic failure. Maybe they’ll sneak over for some beans!!

bany

Chores done and back in. Late but I have a fresh coffee! Y’all bust one.

Status
Not open for further replies.