JT, Bubba and friends Live From The Tree 2019. A year of highs and lows III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havana Dude

Different condo this evening. Sorta had to take what’s left. Others in here tryna choot a hog. This one not very conducive to the xbow. We shall see. Beats getting your eye scooped out with a spoon.

Jeetdawg

Been slow other than neighbor shooting his gun (assuming he was sighting in for shotgun season). Wasn’t expecting that boom!!

jimbar

My third sit in Mississippi. I'm sitting at the end of a 600 yard long food plot. It's so beat down I can't see a square foot of dirt without multiple deer tracks in it. Looks like every deer around enters or leaves from this end, I hope it's enters.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Chasing in the creek bottom to my right. Haven't seen them, just keep hearing it

bany

Bob the builder called it a day,landscapers too! Bout as quiet as it gets round these parts. Maybe they’ll get outta bed

Jeetdawg

The Boone and Crockett red squirrels have clearly read the script. Need their fellow deer friends to follow it too

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Doe over my right shoulder acting goofy and looking back. Can't see anything with her and she's either already in my wind but not getting me or very close to being in my wind.

I need her to turn this way or she's gonna get me.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
On a positive note, she never got me and moved on down to creek bottom. Less than positive is I never saw her buck and the way she was acting she probably had one and he may have gotten me before he came over the hump.

Ok back to the hunt. About 45 mins left and the woods feel incredible. This could get strong

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Sun is down and the wind is gone. No more deer yet, but man what a great sit today. I've seen deer off and on all day long. Best I remember 8 or 9 bucks and 4 does.

Still have about 20 mins. Primetime

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Almost done. No more deer. Morning and afternoon were better than the eve and I figured it would be since I'm so far away from main food source.

Closing it down. Thx for following along on a long long sit with no shooter bucks being seen.

Be careful heading home.

Later

Status
Not open for further replies.