JT, Bubba and Friends Live From The Tree AARP Style 2018 III

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Had a great week at kfo again seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Everyone saw shooter buck some were hit some were missed and a giant went down. I enjoyed the ride this week with you guys, good luck to all still hunting today I got jimmy behind wheel on i70 east bound. Nothing like hunting mid west white tails, well hope to be back up tree next Saturday in the great state of Georgia. Keep it going everyone I’ll be watching ?
Glad you had a great trip again. Be safe headed back south east and good luck in Georgia

Ksbigbuck

Well its day 27 and I’m a lil tired, I guess old man time is chasing me down. Im back in box where ive played cat and mouse with a couple shooters over past week due to sleet snow and wind... and mainly to give my back a break from lockons! 2.5 days left to get it done in Iowa or eat the very difficult tags for the second time.... its trying to break light and Jt, bro gonna need ya to shoot summin! Good luck to all today
Don’t wait on JT Bubba get’r done and lead by example!

welsh0311

Heck yeah Mizz! Congrats!

This snow keeps pounding me in the face but there is no other place I’d rather be. Nothing but small bucks and does around me. Thinking the big boys are locked down.

Y’all kill something JT and Bubba! Good luck everyone!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Sounds like it's slow movement all over the country this morning. Well except for Mizzi! He's killing deer.

Snow has stopped here. Gonna hang until maybe 1 before making a move.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
All quiet on my side of the earth. Calm and quiet. Or maybe that's just in this box? ?.

11am...they gotta get up and feed soon

Jim Boyd

I have been out of the loop for a few days. Traveling back to SC.

Congrats to all that tagged and encouragement to all that are still slogging away!

Great hunt this year. Two hunters on farm and both were in the deer with at least one 170-180 seen.

Good luck to all!!!