Live From The Tree 2014...Redemption!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GA DAWG

Way to go Sunday. Nice buck and you put it on him I mean!!! Sucks ol JT and Bubba wasnt live along with us here. I bet this no cell service stuff dont happen again :)

Adam83

Congrats. Thanks for sharing with us.
I'm a local pastor in LOGANVILLE Ga.
Don't get to hunt much but love following
you guys live . Well done bro.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Man yeah! Congrats larry. Glad it b paid off for ya brother. He is gorgeous. Sorry we aren't there cause I'd for sure buy you a lil whiskey n coke...or just a coke lol. He looks like one that I saw chasing does north of the electric stand. Love it

Folks I'm sorry about it but we have zero service except at the supper hall. Still can't text

Freating pumped that larry pulled a buck out of the hat!

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Congrats Larry!!!!!.....Man dude, I hate it we were not there to high five and help drag brother!..... Congrats on a great deer!

J Ferguson

Thats awesome Sunday !!!! Huge congrats and thanks for keeping this thread alive ... Again congrats on an awesome mid west whitetail.

Sundays Money

JT I hung the stand Sunday in the north corner from the elec stand
Had to wait on the wind
I seen him and another shooter last night and both was in that corner
He came out at 3:00 and was the fourth deer I had seen after getting in stand at 1:00he grunted once I grunted back and he cam on a string smelling the golden estiurs I put walked in with.
Walked to my tree licked my step and lipped curled. Had to let him walk out in beans to get shot.

Sundays Money

Man yeah! Congrats larry. Glad it b paid off for ya brother. He is gorgeous. Sorry we aren't there cause I'd for sure buy you a lil whiskey n coke...or just a coke lol. He looks like one that I saw chasing does north of the electric stand. Love it

Folks I'm sorry about it but we have zero service except at the supper hall. Still can't text

Freating pumped that larry pulled a buck out of the hat!
I'm up for the whiskey and coke

flatsmaster

SUNDAY what's up for u now ??? Some doe patrol or another state ?? I love it when it comes together ... Great shot and story !!!

Toddmann

Great buck congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.