Live from the tree (Kansas) here we go again!!

WSM270

Ok shorty everyone for not posting we swapped stands during the day. Daddy has seen a couple nothing good. I am on the cedar hill where I saw the big drop tine buck the other day. Nothing so far for me

WSM270

Well I seen one doe this evening and daddy saw a small buck and a few does but that was it. Tomorrow is last day! Taking it down to the wire!!! Be in the cedar in the a.m. see y’all then

WSM270

Frost here this morning. I will be back on the cedar hill and daddy will be in the creek. Probably last a.m. hunt good luck to everyone this morning.

Attachments

• 43DE7079-6834-4B38-8DBD-E155E24DDCA0.jpg
    43DE7079-6834-4B38-8DBD-E155E24DDCA0.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 592

WSM270

Me and dad both have seen a doe or two and a few small bucks. Nothing with any size to it yet. Fingers crossed

WSM270

Ok we got out of the stand around 11. Getting ready now to head back. Me and daddy are headed to different sets than this morning. Maybe something goes down tonight

WSM270

Ok I am in the stand and daddy is on my he way to his. Wind is cray right now 23 mph but supposed to slow down this evening. I am in a stand I hunted last year a good bit but haven’t hunted it at all this year. It’s in between the cedar hill I have been hunting and another stand I have been hunting. We haven’t decided for sure yet but we may hunt in the morning. Would like for that decision to be made for me tonight. Good luck to everyone this evening.

WSM270

Had the coyote at less than 20 yards standing still, I drew on him and then decided to back off, would’ve had him. I didn’t want to mess up my last evening set. Better not come back through at dark. Never killed a yote with a bow. That would be cool. Daddy just had a young buck (thinks he was a 6 point) come in and bed down not to far from his stand.