My 11 year old daughter…

buckpasser

Got it done this morning! This old dude cut across the block and bedded out of range. Later I grunted and he stood up and made his way to us completely wind blind all the way to a 20-25 yard chip shot. We let him come and my daughter settled in when he stopped and made a perfect heart shot with the old reliable .300blk. I don’t know how many more exciting hunts we will have together, but I’ll always treasure this one and I pray for many more!

I let her do all the blood trailing today and she went right to him. I told her she’s mighty young to get a buck of that caliber but I’m sure she appreciates him. All my attention will go to guiding my son now. Today was a season maker for me.

22ECB9C3-74D2-41FB-855D-BCFBF5594C01.jpeg

buckpasser

It doesnt get any better than that. All these anit- deer callers should take heed. Nothing works 100% of the time……but boy when it does it’s sure nuff exciting. Great job and deer young lady. Good on you too dad, I wish y’all many more. (y)

Yessir. I don’t try to persuade anyone to call, but this hunt was made by it for sure.

Blackston

Tell lil Passer congratulations!!!!’ After the text this morning I pulled out the ol grunt tube and hit it a couple times ….out comes a lil fella!!!! I too believe in callin!!!!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats to the young lady on a fine buck!

buckpasser

Couldn’t be more proud of her. She woke up one day and couldn’t move her legs due to a freak virus induced injury when she was 7. After a week at the children’s hospital God healed her for us and she was even able play on the middle school volleyball team this year. Thank you Lord for your blessings and mercy!

Deer hunting is so unimportant in the scheme of things, but there’s nothing quite like time in the woods with loved ones.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
That is one fine buck! Congratulations to the huntress and her guide. That’s a lifetime memory right there!

bany

Awesome buck and hunt for y’all, congratulations!

Latest posts