My 11 year old daughter…

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Congrats to the both of you. :clap:

menhadenman

Got it done this morning! This old dude cut across the block and bedded out of range. Later I grunted and he stood up and made his way to us completely wind blind all the way to a 20-25 yard chip shot. We let him come and my daughter settled in when he stopped and made a perfect heart shot with the old reliable .300blk. I don’t know how many more exciting hunts we will have together, but I’ll always treasure this one and I pray for many more!

I let her do all the blood trailing today and she went right to him. I told her she’s mighty young to get a buck of that caliber but I’m sure she appreciates him. All my attention will go to guiding my son now. Today was a season maker for me.

View attachment 1189769
Wow! I got it done with my 11 year old last fall, but it was nothing like this stud. Fantastic work dad, she’s already ahead of many grown men

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Woohoo! Good grief what great Buck!! Congrats to you both! Good luck getting your son a buck too! I think both of them kids are in great hands!

buckpasser

Wow! I got it done with my 11 year old last fall, but it was nothing like this stud. Fantastic work dad, she’s already ahead of many grown men

I told her I didn’t get anything like that until I had been hunting for many years.

buckpasser

Woohoo! Good grief what great Buck!! Congrats to you both! Good luck getting your son a buck too! I think both of them kids are in great hands!

Thank you Sir! Little man (unlike I was) is a little on the picky side. I grunted in a buck he had claimed he would be glad to kill last night and he chose to pass it. It spent about 15 minutes completely circling us and he let him go. He might need to be named buckpasser jr on here! I told him to shoot what he wants and he makes his own decision. Hopefully it pays off for him.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Got it done this morning! This old dude cut across the block and bedded out of range. Later I grunted and he stood up and made his way to us completely wind blind all the way to a 20-25 yard chip shot. We let him come and my daughter settled in when he stopped and made a perfect heart shot with the old reliable .300blk. I don’t know how many more exciting hunts we will have together, but I’ll always treasure this one and I pray for many more!

I let her do all the blood trailing today and she went right to him. I told her she’s mighty young to get a buck of that caliber but I’m sure she appreciates him. All my attention will go to guiding my son now. Today was a season maker for me.

View attachment 1189769
WoW

across the river

That is awesome my friend. My daughter still has no clue how special it was for me to be sitting with her when she killed her first, and only. I don’t know that she will ever go again, but that was my favorite hunt of all time. I get it, and congratulations to you both.

Latest posts