New Beginnings...JT and Bubba Live From The Tree 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Boyd

That is well north of awesome!!!

Congrats to the lady!!!

flatsmaster

Dang I typed up the story and my phone froze so I tried to unfreeze it with my mad tech skills and lost it ... Try again in morning ... Hopefully have a chapter 2 ... Thx again for all the congrats ... My little over achiever is very excited !!! Lol

philtuts

Great buck flats gang. Congrats and well done on a Midwest bruiser. I'll be chasing pheasants in Boone County, IL tomorrow morning. I don't have time to bow hunt since we have to fly to Sacramento for our next assignment. Bummer! Get it done tomorrow JT!!!

GA DAWG

Man its some ruff huntin here. Cant get out of the truck without getting bit by a skeeter and sweating but shoot they should be thinking about rutting. So Im out here anyhow. Good luck yall.

flatsmaster

Little chiller today thk goodness. ... wind has turned around so my boy Beelined for the UPS stand .... first hunt out of it and it's prolly the best stand on farm ... Jon is in a ground blind between thicket and corn where he saw 20 deer and 6 bucks last night .... I'm in a lock on the edge of timber overlooking a green field with perfect wind and our little over achiever is in a stand we have gotten pics of a lot of yotes to see if she can have some fun ... good luck and be safe and most of all shoot something :)

Sundays Money

45 west north west wind
On the crp edge with ravine and acorn on top
Seen a 10 here first trip few weeks back
Need one off the cam to swing by

shadow2

All settled in down in clay county il. 65 with a good NNW wind. This should be the high for the day. I have cut beans 300 yds behind me and thick bedding infront of me. Cut corn 400 to the west and more beans 400 to the east. Basically setting in the middle of a 100 acre block of woods.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
And we're Live!

Both of us are back in same stands as yesterday evening. His is a lockon at the far north point of farm about 300 yards north of me in same strip I'm in. He has seen deer every sitting although it's the same deer each sit :D I'm in a narrow strip of woods that runs north and south and I'm facing south. Chopped corn field to right and standing beans to left.

Almost no wind, but what we do have will be NW. It's 36 and clear.

2 days left before we leave for Iowa. Would really live to see a shooter buck before then! We have sammages in stand and may be here all day.

Good luck to all of you swinging in trees and posting your updates, they are much appreciated and enjoyed. Congrats again to flats daughter for her illinois beast!

It's happening again. ..it's breaking light!

Attachments

• IMG_20151105_29697.jpg
    IMG_20151105_29697.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 542

Nugefan

U got yer shoes on ????:cool::clap:;):rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts