New Beginnings...JT and Bubba Live From The Tree 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowhornedspike

Drove all night and just arrived in Jersey county Illinois a few minutes ago. Gotta get licenses and then hit the trees shortly thereafter.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Boots are on. Maybe that's the problem :huh: :bounce;

First deer in a long time just slipped under me heading south!!! We have deer people!

Baby 8, but it's a deer

Nugefan

Boots are on. Maybe that's the problem :huh: :bounce;

First deer in a long time just slipped under me heading south!!! We have deer people!

Baby 8, but it's a deer

kick them thangs off brother ...

I hope U whack a beast ...:cheers:

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Yup, back in same stand this morning but its the only place I've see deer.....breaking light and had two in here when I got here and they didn't bust out.....really need to see a mature deer....good luck Flats crew and Sunday, along with all in a tree this fine morning!

shadow2

Just blue jays and tree rats so far in my neck of the woods

flatsmaster

Well that was pretty cool after I realized I didn't need my glasses changed ... I saw what I thought was a decent body buck and then around a bush comes a small 2 yr old 8 and I'm like what and then the 3 yr old comes around and bristles up on him and they lock up for a minute ... I shot some video but this cheap Verizon phone I'm not counting on much

Scott75

Back at it. Sitting pretty much in the middle of the farm on what we call the well stand. Just need the deer to cooperate & all will be good.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I have turks roasted to the north of me in same treeline. Should they decide to come south, we will possibly have fried turkey fingers in iowa!:yeah:

Tideup

Got this one with my trailer yesterday evening. I passed him on the highway and he jumped and landed on my spare tire rack. It is a shame, he was a young buck. He weighed 135 lbs.:hammers:

Attachments

• IMG_0408.jpg
    IMG_0408.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 902

flatsmaster

My view this fine morning.... it will prolly be sideways and if it is no more pics from this junk phone bc it can't be me :)

Attachments

• 20151106_070945.jpg
    20151106_070945.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 885

shadow2

Batting an ofer in my piece of whitetail heaven. But it only takes a minute. Weather is only going to get better over the next 3.5 days.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Bubba...He went to cut corn....couldn't turn him...tall heavy dark 8 looked like

Dang tide....Lil fella wanted a ride sumn awful

Status
Not open for further replies.