*****New Years knife drawing*****

marknga

GONetwork Member
Please put me in the drawing.
I love my knives and my Raleigh Tabor blades match up to anything I have. Would love to add another one.
So good to see you back on here RT.

triton63

Please add me to the drawing. Just bought one of your knives for a friend and would love one of my own! Thanks and Happy New Year!

mbaker8686

Please put my name in the hat. I would love to add this knife to my collection!

Buckfever

Put me in please. Would love to have such a nice work of art to skin a buck with in 2016! Happy New Year to you.

gacowboy

GONetwork Member
Your work is so Awesome !! Please add me to the list. Thank you and have a Happy New Year !!!

:flag::flag::flag:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Very generous of you sir , I'd love to own 1 of your knifes , and it would be put to good use , hope u have a wonderful New Year !

RickyB

Put my name in the mix please.

I would use and wear it in remembrance of my father who just passed away Dec 26th. We loved being in the woods together deer hunting.

K80Shooter

Well it wont be long now before we know who won........... Good luck to all and thanks Mr Tabor for doing this.

Happy New Year.

sharpeblades

Knife Give away for New Year

:yeah::yeah: The WINNER is TopherAndTick :yeah::yeah:

:yeah:Congrats and Happy New Year :yeah: ---PM me you shipping info and I will get it to you

bronco611

congrats Chris, bring it with you on the float trip in Feb so I can get a close up look at it. Mike. Thanks for the generosity and fun you offered all of us on this forum Raliegh. Happy nEW yEAR TO ALL.

Headshot

Congratulations T & T....beautiful knife! Thank you Mr. Tabor for your generosity! Happy New Year to all.

T-N-T

Well DANG! I feel awesome! I'm gonna cut all kinds of stuff up with this thing!

Thanks so much for having this drawing. And I will cherish this knife!

Thanks so much!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Congrats TnT!

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Raleigh, thank you for your generous gesture, and the chance for all of us to win one of your blades. :cheers: