Stupid commercials with a doorbell sound!

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I'm glad they finally got rid of the ones (local legal eagle) that opens with glass breaking. I used to grab my .44 or .45 (whichever was closest) every time they came on. Now if they just got rid of the one about "creepy crawly leg syndrome"... my legs get weird every time I hear about it.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Doorbells and barking dogs/meowing cats on the YouTubes get my red Doberman going. The blue Doberman doesn't care.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
1 of our 3 does the same thing. Scares the crap out of me when he jumps up barking. He also barkes at barking dogs on tv.

Swamprat

Swamprat
If my two labs are in the house and they hear a car door shutting on a TV show or movie they go bonkers thinking somebody just got out of a vehicle at the house. Dang near spill my beer every time cause they go from sleeping to jumping up and barking in .001 seconds

Dogs, doorbells, phone ringing, cats meowing, etc on the TV does not faze them.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
There used to be a radio commercial that started out with the sound of a Siren. I start looking for an ambulance or something coming, and wondering if I need to get out of the way.

Swamprat

Swamprat
Maybe same radio commercial or not but yeah every time it came on I thought I was getting lit up for doing nothing wrong. Always looked in my mirrors and nobody was within half mile of me.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
There used to be a radio commercial that started out with the sound of a Siren. I start looking for an ambulance or something coming, and wondering if I need to get out of the way.
Those are the ones that get my goat.

Twiggbuster

Glad somebody else is po’d about these dang doorbell commercials. Alarming and I don’t like alarming. My dog goes berserk, Every time!!
Home Advisor is the worst. Even if the lady is kinda hot

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I have surround sound speakers all over the living room, so my dog goes ballistic about ten times a day if the tv is on.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
My phone text tone used to be a doorbell. I have a friend that had two small dogs

We could be OUTSIDE in the yard and my phone would go off and they would run across the yard TO THE FRONT DOOR howling their heads off :rofl:
Absolutely hilarious to watch. Cracked us up every time