The little one! JT, Bubba, Qturn and Blu 3 days Live From The Tree IL & SC

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
This is a lil tickler for our 2013 Live From The Tree series.

Bubba is rolling thru KY right now trying his best to get to the property before dark so he can do a lil glassing. Blu is sitting in a climber in Saline on our newest lease where he double lunged a doe last eve and yep I am at work playing on the puter.

The next 3 days will be filled with scouting, stand hanging, a lil stand time and as usual all kindsa fun! I will be in a tree on Fri and MAYBE thursday eve. Bubba will be in a tree morn and eve all three days. Blu likes to sleep so who knows what he will be doing:bounce:

Just found out that Qturn will be chiming in from SC too!

Also dont forget that they are both kinda dumb when it comes to updating so they will prolly be texting me the updates...blah blah blah ::gone:

For those that have never followed along, please know that yall are free to post updates and interject any and all. This is all of ours to have fun with.

Yall hang on cause it is starting up right now!

Last edited:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
This is where Blu is right now. He shot a doe here last eve and passed on a young 8 dead under him. They are cutting the corn around him right now...so the woods might be full!

Again this is the first time we have ever hunted this farm

1234619_384235361680067_941249981_n.jpg

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Get em blu!!

you would hope he would...but he wont give me any info:banginghe

last eve when he shot the doe it was like pulling teeth although he did finally let me know he was headed to the butcher about 40 miles away (I had to send him address lol) at 930. Then texted me again at midnight saying how happy he was that I recorded SOA :yeah:

Hunk

Oh I can't wait to hunt with the LFTT crew again this year. Leave one in the woods fir me JT and Bubba

QTurn

Go git 'em boys!! I'll be chiming in from South Carolina this weekend!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Brady. ... wind swirling pretty bad got blowed earlier. Just heard several cross river behind me.

Can't hear anything because combines are going in every direction!

J Ferguson

Heck ya been waiting on these to start!!! Good luck fellers ...

red tail

GONetwork Member
Get me Blu

red tail

GONetwork Member
Are they cutting right beside us yet?

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Thick in here!

Attachments

• IMG950246.jpg
    IMG950246.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 1,523
  • IMG950248.jpg
    IMG950248.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1,517
  • IMG950247.jpg
    IMG950247.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,521

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Brady. ...

Dead calm last 20 mins frogs and crickets singing like last day of summer

boy is a poet lol

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
No go for Brady and bubba is just getting into new Haven so no time to glass.

Will check in ASAP

Man it feels good to be Live again

turkeykirk

First time following this. Ya'll are having fun! Best of luck and hope you get some big bucks.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Glad it's that time, good luck men!

thx 2shot. good to hear from you brother

First time following this. Ya'll are having fun! Best of luck and hope you get some big bucks.

TK...altho I hope this one is as good as all of em...just wait till the real deal cranks up. Its good bad and indifferent all rolled into one:D Glad you will be following along

BornToHuntAndFish

Sounds like fun times are back the next 3-days.

Congrats to Blu on the doe success yesterday.

Hope ya'll get lots of whitetail action. Looking forward to the hunting updates.

Sure do like maps so here's a bit more below from Google maps to go along with JT's fine BackCountry Navigator map.

:bounce:

Attachments

• Illinois Saline-County1c Dog-Walk-Rd Small.jpg
    Illinois Saline-County1c Dog-Walk-Rd Small.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 1,421

Blu

Thanks y'all sure did feel good to lay the smack down on that nanny now wait big en out thought I was gonna double up when that 8 came out but he gave me a good look at 10 yards and maybe next year. I'll try to post doe pic