The Redd House in Jefferson

habersham hammer

Talking about restaurant recommendations got me to thinking. It's about time for me to hit the Redd House again, I love it. Has anyone else tried it?

Attachments

• signage.jpg
    signage.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 37
  • redd2-e1463433173777-700x407.jpg
    redd2-e1463433173777-700x407.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 38

GoldDot40

We eat there fairly often. For a buffet...it is awesome. There's ALWAYS pretty long line waiting to get in when they open the doors. Just remember...they only take cash or personal checks.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Probably have only eaten there a few hundred times. Always good

When Ellis Redd was still living and he saw me in line to come in he used to come over and try to give me a candy bar to eat. He knew that I would eat more than my money’s worth. Ellis was a hoot.

Last edited:

furtaker

Anybody know if Andy (I guess he still owns the Redd House) is going to open the Deer Market this year or is it closed permanently? I know he had some health problems.

bullgator

I hunt just down the road from the Redd House when I come up to my cousins. We usually hit it when I’m there.
I heard Andy was doing much better. He’s always been good to this Florida boy.

3ringer

It’s a little far for us. Down on the Southside , we eat at Tim’s Lighthouse Seafood Buffet in Milner , Ga. They have all of the usual seafood items plus fried oysters , raw oysters and prime rib. I am miserable after I walk out of that place. Can’t beat it for 19 bucks.