What was your favorite comic book growing up?

Hillbilly stalker

The only 2 I ever cared about was at the barber shop. Scalphunter and the one on the civil war. I remember the civil war one the most, it referred to the the “Federals and the the Rebels”. I always liked anything about Indians anyway.IMG_2951.jpegIMG_2952.jpeg

Redbow

Superman and The Phantom. Wish I had kept all my comic books from the 50's, I would have a pile of money now from them. Ten cents a piece for them back then.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Wish I had kept all my comic books from the 50's, I would have a pile of money now from them. Ten cents a piece for them back then.
I did (60's - 80's) plus I've got my Dad's (40's - 50's). Wish I could find a buyer now, or had sold them in the 90's when it was so big.

TJay

I liked Phantom, and there was one not quite as "main stream" called Magnus, Robot Fighter by Gold Key that was good.

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Superman and The Phantom. Wish I had kept all my comic books from the 50's, I would have a pile of money now from them. Ten cents a piece for them back then.
I wish I had all the comics lunch boxes I had in the early 60's.
The thermos usually only lasted a week or less before I dropped it and broke the glass liner.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Surely after ~50 years anything left in there would be rendered harmless.
:bounce:
Not chocolate milk, the stinch left by that stuff has a half life of 1000 years.

Redbow

Where would you get money for them? i got a bunch
Harry they used to have auctions where people would pay big money for the old comic books that were the most popular back then. Do a google search you might can find out what they are worth now. Some people still collect them and if you have say a first addition of a very popular comic book you might could still sell it for a good price. of course condition goes a long way with what they will be worth just like a coin. I bet I had a hundred of them that I threw away many decades ago now that would have brought good money at an auction, not all were first editions.

Latest posts