What you drankin' Uncle Geezer?

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Just water. On the rocks or neat. Either works for me.

Lindseys Grandpa

Sambuca . If you like black licorice you will love it if not you will hate it . Taste like they melted the licorice and added alcohol . I am that guy would go thru jelly bean bag and pick out all the black ones .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 7

TJay

The last couple of years I've been sampling the various BIB (bottled in bond) bourbons out there and honestly they're all good. Of the ones I've tried the Dickel is really good as is the Old Grandad. Evan Williams bib gets a lot of good reviews but I thought it was ok at best. Heaven Hill is also a good one. I just picked up this Early Times and haven't had the chance to crack the seal yet but I'm looking forward to it already. One nice bonus for the ET is they are all one liter bottles as opposed to 750 and the price is wallet friendly.
The Jack Daniels and Knob Creek bib's I haven't had yet but they are on the list.

Attachments

• IMG_3024.JPG
    IMG_3024.JPG
    155.1 KB · Views: 6

Lindseys Grandpa

The last couple of years I've been sampling the various BIB (bottled in bond) bourbons out there and honestly they're all good. Of the ones I've tried the Dickel is really good as is the Old Grandad. Evan Williams bib gets a lot of good reviews but I thought it was ok at best. Heaven Hill is also a good one. I just picked up this Early Times and haven't had the chance to crack the seal yet but I'm looking forward to it already. One nice bonus for the ET is they are all one liter bottles as opposed to 750 and the price is wallet friendly.
The Jack Daniels and Knob Creek bib's I haven't had yet but they are on the list.
I like the Early Times bib but it's gotten hard to find . I guess a lot of people are liking it .

ilbcnu

Does that early times have the black top?