What you drankin' Uncle Geezer?

ilbcnu

You need to buy every bottle like that you run across. The new early times is a blend. Look for those blue tops in smaller liquor stores and always look behind the new stock for the old.

ilbcnu

buy every bottle of old grandad 114 to. It won’t be much longer until it’s on the allocated list. Use to be easily found but now stores may get 2 bottles at a time. Stock up

ilbcnu

As far as heaven hill, the only difference between the blue label and green is blue is aged 1 year longer than green and they added an additional 25 dollar increase where the green can be had for under 25 dollars. Green was originally only a available in Kentucky but is slowly going nationwide

TJay

buy every bottle of old grandad 114 to. It won’t be much longer until it’s on the allocated list. Use to be easily found but now stores may get 2 bottles at a time. Stock up
The Old Grandad 114 is one of my favorites, I have a bottle in the cupboard and that's another one I need to stock up on due to it being hard to find. I haven't tried the ET yet, maybe today if I get my chores done.

ilbcnu

The Old Grandad 114 is one of my favorites, I have a bottle in the cupboard and that's another one I need to stock up on due to it being hard to find. I haven't tried the ET yet, maybe today if I get my chores done.
lots of vanilla and a little cinnamon in the early times. Old grandad 114 is great in an old fashion as the proof holds up well with the ice

Shotgun1

Somebody gave me a(I am sorry ,a friend Gifted me) a bottle of Raw Rye for Christmas. The name said it all.Raw it was. After a couple of painful shots I doctored it a bit. Threw in a cinnamon stick and a dollop of sourwood honey. After a week it was not wonderful but it ain't bad. P.S. I don't get this change from gave to gifted.Course a lot of the modern ways of speaking I don't understand

Lindseys Grandpa

Somebody gave me a(I am sorry ,a friend Gifted me) a bottle of Raw Rye for Christmas. The name said it all.Raw it was. After a couple of painful shots I doctored it a bit. Threw in a cinnamon stick and a dollop of sourwood honey. After a week it was not wonderful but it ain't bad. P.S. I don't get this change from gave to gifted.Course a lot of the modern ways of speaking I don't understand
I also don't get this new way of speaking and the way of pronouncing words . I also ain't gonna do it . If you don't like the way I talk you need to know I don't care.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
If you're looking for a reasonably priced darker rum that you can drink straight, I can now recommend this one. Carupano from Venezuela and aged 6 years. Sweet front end with a caramel taste and no burn on the finish. (y)
IMG_0581.jpeg

Latest posts