When did men start wearing skirts?

Rivershot

After hernia surgery last month I almost asked my wife to go get me a sundress. Spent a week at the house with nothing on but a long t-shirt.

hopper

I think they call them homos
One of my BIL's works advertising for REI. My wife says in school everyone thought he was gay

Last edited:

oldfella1962

Y’all just jealous y’all don’t look fabulous in a skirt. Prolly got chicken legs and no leg hair. Bunch a jelly haters!

Jumbled Joe Biden personally complimented me on my leg hair! (y)

Reactions: Dub

BeerThirty

I've heard of REI since I do a fair bit of camping. It's a high-end outdoor store. If you like to spend $500+ on a coat, sleeping bag, tent, etc... then it's your kind of store. Apparently a good place to people watch too.

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
He could be like the guy that started wearing women's panties after his wife found a pair in his truck.

oldfella1962

I still cringe every time I see that Navy admiral in his dress , it's a perfect stamp for the White House .

You mean this "gender fluid" individual? :confused: Oh yea fellas, she/it's a "keeper" that's for sure! :LOL:

levine.jpg

oldfella1962

Can you believe THAT is a high ranking gov official? Only the democrats would be so foolish.

Are you kidding me? He/she is checking a HUGE "diversity/inclusion" block. No Democrat cabinet will pass up such an opportunity. If the Admiral was a "person of color" in addition to being gender confused, it would really be a feather in the Dem cap to show their voting base that they are not Trump.
Okay, a wheelchair might be a nice block to check too.