DEAD DEER EVERYWHERE! JT is Live From The Tree 3 days in IL! Last of 2013-14 series

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Could have, but didn't. He needs another year or 2. Y'all with long brows but still spindly

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
About 15 mins left. No sign of the shooters from this morn unless they dropped today and were in the masses

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Last light and yep one more doe falls to the DRTs! ! ! Now I gotta go to work gutting and dragging!IMG_2014011218668.jpg

Last edited:

Sterlo58

Awesome Jim,
When does the season wrap up in that neck of the woods ?

BornToHuntAndFish

Good Lord at the whitetail action today.:eek: Thank God for DRT's working overtime today. Love the glowing arrow nock on the ground in last light pic. Mega Congrats, Jim, on a 1st daily triple on "live" in an LFTT. Good job & good shooting & good backstraps for JT. Wish we were there to help with all the post-hunt work which will take lots of time & effort. Hope later there is time for you to celebrate your great adventures today with a well earned, well deserved adult beverage or two or three.:cheers:

:clap:

Last edited:

BornToHuntAndFish

Awesome Jim,
When does the season wrap up in that neck of the woods ?

"Awesome Jim" has been telling us that Jan. 19th is the last day of the Illinois deer season.

Maybe JT should consider changing his forum name to "Awesome Jim" after all the skilled hunting entertainment he delivered for all us fans & viewers live with his smartphone. Sure would look good on a TV hunting show. Expect he will continue to get lots more of the pro staff positions offers.

Incredible that this was only the 1st of a few days he has remaining for available time to bow hunt & very few tags left after tripling up today.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Well I now have one doe in the cooler and 2 hanging on the meat pole!

So now I have 2 more doe tags and one buck...unless I go to Wal-Mart and pick up some more. I know our farmer will appreciate it.

Have my broad heads sharpened back up and the blood is washed off my boots. Gonna head to town see y'all in the am

frankwright

Great job and I enjoyed being in the stand with you.

Good luck on the Big Boy!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Man I gotta find some wings or sumn! I've been so covered up that I didn't have time to eat anything by the banana and the pbj all day.

Strangest thing...I almost hit a black bear on the way back across the river! ! ! We don't have bears but he was standing in the road...unless it was a very furry black panther lolIMG_201401124531.jpg

Last edited:

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
The Bridge People....they have no home now.

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
just do it J.T. EM