Status
Not open for further replies.

turkeykirk

You guys are on a roll!!

deast1988

Awesome deer more to come I'm. Sure stay safe hunt hard awesome season so far

Worley

Deer

Bubba great deer man, y'all fellas keeping knocking em out...I primed and ready for Nebraska daggum it...thanks for sharing the ups and downs of your pursuit....In reality it looks just like y'all share it, it ain't hunt 30 min and do a few promo shots...Great job men!

rosco772001

Just getting caught up. Holy cow !!!!!! Congrats to you Bubba on a beautiful deer he's a dandy. Shayne tell your buddy congrats on his beast . Thanks to every for the kind words. Keeping up with this Lftt has be enjoyable as all get out for me and has kept me in a positive state of mind all season. Thanks jt and bubba for letting us all tag along . if you guys ever need a third in your crew let me know. Self employment has it benefits!!!!! Now everyone get in. The woods it on like Donkey King!

Luv2Bowhnt

Congrats Bubba on a fine buck!! Glad you and JT doubled up in KS. I just got in from LA and broke the news to my wife that I'm leaving for IL on Saturday. She ain't real happy.

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
WHEW!!!!... what an evening hunt.... I rattled knowing I was in a very thick tight stand with one good shot opening... at 4:00 I hit the antlers and looked around tree blocking my tight view and here he come from cedars ready for a fight...he walked right to my one spot and stopped at 16 yds...Im thinking OL May had a hand in that!... DRT and The Obsession Defcon Six did there jobs, and he piled up some thirty yds at end of fine blood trail.
Thanks for the kind words folks and Thanks for coming along for the crazy sometimes misadventures!
Huge congrats to all that killed fine deer on this thread and we are off to NE early AM for 8-10 days to fling a few more sticks.... hopefully in a tree tomorrow evening... Thanks again!!

He weighed in at 242lbs live weight and we have not put a tape on him yet but good guess is high 140s...

Last edited:

Meriwether Mike

Congrats Bubba. Now go run JT out of your bed. Great year so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.