dwhee87 Driveler Thread #310..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
You'll have fun. Jimmy Buffet concerts are always a good time. Been to 2 or 3 in the day. The tailgating is always a little crazy. People setting up beach scenes, complete with sand, palm trees and tiki bars.
The one with two palm trees, swimming pool, and big grill cooking cheese burgers at Lakewood was me.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
The one with two palm trees, swimming pool, and big grill cooking cheese burgers at Lakewood was me.

The swimming pool was a great touch.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
The swimming pool was a great touch.
That was back in the late 80's / early 90's, when you could still have fun down there. My buddy owned a grading co., he drove the dump truck with sand, pool, and trees. His wife drove the water truck, and I drove his motor home down the afternoon before. If you faced the gate, we were always in the far left corner.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Well Good Morning again to the rest of the Driveler Nation that has become wide awake.

Well I have plenty of clean clothes to wear for a week or so now as I have finished 3 loads of laundry this morning and I am now ready to get back to doing some serious "real work" that gets my bills paid. :cheers:

I hope that all of you will have a productive day today.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I really wish the rain wasn’t returning. The ground was just drying out good. Back to soggy soon I reckon.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Morning y’all. Don’t need no rain

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good morning.............a few folks in Marietta had a bad start to their day. Thank goodness for the expressway.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:biggrin2:Mernin.............

On a sad note, prayers for our community, the coach I had told ya'll about passed away this morning, he put up a heck of a fight, but at least now he is pain free.::;::;::;

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

On a sad note, prayers for our community, the coach I had told ya'll about passed away this morning, he put up a heck of a fight, but at least now he is pain free.::;::;::;

God Bless my friend.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master

God Bless my friend.

Mornin to you both, and I 2nd that^^^

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

May his family and friends find comfort in their time of sorrow.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV

Sucks LilN, seems like at our age, we're losing folks weekly/monthly.

Sleep meds ingested . .

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I'll bet $$$ that neither Nic, nor Chiefgro has spent the $50 for a TENS unit....

Status
Not open for further replies.