dwhee87 Driveler Thread #310..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmp1

BANNED
I think I'm gonna lay down all day today,,,,my back hurts,,,,the Dr gave me a injection into a different spot,and it's bothering me,,,,

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I'll bet $$$ that neither Nic, nor Chiefgro has spent the $50 for a TENS unit....

I looked at one online though.

I have been alternating ice pak and head pad regularly for the past 2 days though. It is helping.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I'll bet $$$ that neither Nic, nor Chiefgro has spent the $50 for a TENS unit....

Mine has to be such old technology now. Its 20 years old and still works great. The wife uses it more than me these days.

greg_n_clayton

The good news is my local kroger has boston butt on sale for .88 per pound.I finished filling the freezer today.
I would freeze some at that price. Where is your local Kroger local ?

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
The CAT examined my head this mornin. Have to wait for the HEAD doctor to tell me if I'm still crazy after all these years. :bounce:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Well,took a pill,got my heating pad,,,,I'm outa here,,,,talk later,,,,I would appreciate a quick prayer,,,,thanks guys and gals,,,,

Hope it get's better Yankbro. I wouldn't wish back pain on, or any pain, on anyone except my enemies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I got The Lady looking into one right now as I type this. Any one in articular?

Nic, I saw one that after reading the reviews on was voted as the top one for several reasons. Who knows though, maybe the reviewer was in bed with the manufacturer. I'm somewhat of a skeptic though.

This is the review I looked at, not a recommendation on my part. Just a starting point, there's other reviews besides this one too.

https://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-tens-unit/

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
The CAT examined my head this mornin. Have to wait for the HEAD doctor to tell me if I'm still crazy after all these years. :bounce:
:bounce: we know we both are, so we're good!:rofl:
Nic, I saw one that after reading the reviews on was voted as the top one for several reasons. Who knows though, maybe the reviewer was in bed with the manufacturer. I'm somewhat of a skeptic though.

This is the review I looked at, not a recommendation on my part. Just a starting point, there's other reviews besides this one too.

https://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-tens-unit/
:rockon: that sounds like a good one......... you don't wanna up that amp too fast nor by accident!:hair: Don't ask me how I know!:bounce:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Unbelievable Lip Sync by that dude.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
:bounce: we know we both are, so we're good!:rofl:

:rockon: that sounds like a good one......... you don't wanna up that amp too fast nor by accident!:hair: Don't ask me how I know!:bounce:
That's why H22 wont let me get near him when he's using his 10's that the boy gave him. :oops::oops::oops::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts