dwhee87 Driveler Thread #310..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Be a fine day to duck hunt, if there were any ducks in this part of the country.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Nic, I saw one that after reading the reviews on was voted as the top one for several reasons. Who knows though, maybe the reviewer was in bed with the manufacturer. I'm somewhat of a skeptic though.

This is the review I looked at, not a recommendation on my part. Just a starting point, there's other reviews besides this one too.

https://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-tens-unit/

That looks much like a digital version of the one I got. My old clunker has a power button, program button and L/R power level buttons.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Yes sir-ree. With a little juice thru the needle.

Why would they scan your pet and give it a shot iffin you had something wrong with your noggin? ::ke::bounce:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
That looks much like a digital version of the one I got. My old clunker has a power button, program button and L/R power level buttons.
That's sound bout like ours.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
For those that live up here on the N.W. side...stay off of Hwy.#92 between #41 and #75 for the foreseeable future...they have begun widening it. Even got a good chunk of the new bridge over Toona up. Took me 20 mins. to get to 92/41 and almost a hour to get to cabellers. Oh, stupid so called weather folks lied AGAIN.

Cmp1

BANNED
For those that live up here on the N.W. side...stay off of Hwy.#92 between #41 and #75 for the foreseeable future...they have begun widening it. Even got a good chunk of the new bridge over Toona up. Took me 20 mins. to get to 92/41 and almost a hour to get to cabellers. Oh, stupid so called weather folks lied AGAIN.

Did you get anything interesting at Cabelas?

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Did you get anything interesting at Cabelas?
New reel, line for it, 6 bream floats, 2 spinner baits, and a bottle of bait saver. Cost me $6.35. Those no fit'n shoes brother gave me for Christmas were 90 bucks on sale.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Must be nice. Not even Christmas

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
got the pampas grass cut down, sticks picked up, down tree partially cut up, and the brush pile burnt up before the rains come again.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
got the pampas grass cut down, sticks picked up, down tree partially cut up, and the brush pile burnt up before the rains come again.

I thought about burnin my brush pile, but passed on it. Perfect day for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.