dwhee87 Driveler Thread #310..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Good Morning...Dave.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Night, Drivelers. See y'all in the morning, when the smell of GB's coffee wakes us up.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Good Morning...Dave.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Would have been a good morning to roll over and catch up on the beauty sleep.

Ol' four legged wanted out. Hit the porch, realized how hard it was raining, and turned around without getting any relief.

Coffee is brewing can you smell the smell dw?

images.jpg

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good morning..........y’all have a nice day. I’m flying out of this cold rain. 67 and sunny in TX this afternoon. Talk to you folks down the road.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Would have been a good morning to roll over and catch up on the beauty sleep.

Ol' four legged wanted out. Hit the porch, realized how hard it was raining, and turned around without getting any relief.

Coffee is brewing can you smell the smell dw?

View attachment 1000010

I smell it. Woke me up waftin' down the hallway.

Morning GW, Ruger.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Good morning..........y’all have a nice day. I’m flying out of this cold rain. 67 and sunny in TX this afternoon. Talk to you folks down the road.

Hopefully you made it down the road as 85 was a parking lot this morning around exit 311

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning to you Gobblin, Ruger, dwhee87 and to the rest of the sleeping Driveler Nation.

Dang Ruger, You are making me want to go back and spend time with close friends in Texas for sure.

Hummmmm, an office in Hawaii does sound interesting. You really make me want to go back to Hawaii again BUT I WOULD ONLY WANT TO GO TO KAILUA BEACH ON O'AHU as I had some wonderful times there with one of them being with my late wife and the other visit was with my late Texas girlfriend. Waking up and walking along the beach at sunrise with your significant other is one of the best feelings in the world.

I hope that you have a safe and productive trip to Texas...just don't bring back any more RAIN !!!!!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Morning gentlemen!

Safe travels Ruger.

Thanks for the coffee G$

Waftin’ down the hallway, I like that dw.

EE get back in the house, you know you ain’t sposed to go out in the rain buck nekkid.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Morning gentlemen!

Safe travels Ruger.

Thanks for the coffee G$

EE get back in the house, you know you ain’t sposed to go out in the rain buck nekkid.

Dang, I didn't know that you knew that I did that every morning when I walked out to get my newspaper. Of course, during the last few days, by the time that I got back inside, I was talking in a VERY TENOR VOICE and especially this morning without my umbrella as ice crystals were hanging from my finger tips !!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::pop:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Dang, I didn't know that you knew that I did that every morning when I walked out to get my newspaper. Of course, during the last few days, by the time that I got back inside, I was talking in a VERY TENOR VOICE and especially this morning without my umbrella as ice crystals were hanging from my finger tips !!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::pop:

Frog strangler here, Mike.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Morning gentlemen!

Safe travels Ruger.

Thanks for the coffee G$

Lots of room here, you could let it waft your way too.

Status
Not open for further replies.