dwhee87 Driveler Thread #310..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I thought about burnin my brush pile, but passed on it. Perfect day for it.

I could pick up and gather more to make another pile bigger than the one I burned today.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I could pick up and gather more to make another pile bigger than the one I burned today.

Don't even get me started. Walked out to the barn Tues afternoon and the yard is littered with sticks. Jag hasn't been on top it of it lately, he usually keeps the bulk of it picked and I catch the fine details.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Most all pharmacies amd wally world has them.When my back is actimg up I put tiger balm or biofreze then hook up the tens unit for 2-3 cycles(20 min ea).Then lay down with my knees elevated.Next morning I am good to go.
Mine is 20 + years old.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
3 truckloads of limbs cut and hauled off yesterday and today.I will be on the tens tonight.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Time to drag the bag out.....Austin, Tx day trip tomorrow. Albany, NY for a couple days first week in Feb followed by Las Vegas for a couple days second week.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Time to drag the bag out.....Austin, Tx day trip tomorrow. Albany, NY for a couple days first week in Feb followed by Las Vegas for a couple days second week.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Let me know when it’s forecast, good time to visit our Hawaii office.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
dark thirty here.

make it a good one Quack.

Status
Not open for further replies.