It is crazy for Drivelers to miss a gathering #277

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Well, I went to get a wiper blade for my truck with Jag, Ric, and Bou, and we rode home in/on a rollback. Truck headin to shop after dropping us off. facepalm:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Glad the wiper didn't give out on the way home Saturday night.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Well, I went to get a wiper blade for my truck with Jag, Ric, and Bou, and we rode home in/on a rollback. Truck headin to shop after dropping us off. facepalm:
:eek:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV

Dangit bro, that sucks.. I rode on a "rollback" once, think her name was Bertha,

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV

BNIB F-250 fo sale . . clean inside and out . .

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
What's the symptoms Jiff?

Click click click click click click click click, no cranky.

Think it might be in key switch in column. A while back my shifter jumped a notch and R became P, it acted up one other time and then cranked, haven't had another issue til today.

Might know I'd be @ an autoparts store with the dogs and Jag. I put the dogs in the truck with the windows down halfway, pull it up on rollback, Jag and I jumped in the cab with driver. We get home and he rolls it back and tilts it, Ric comes out first and is on the side of the tilted bed and jumps right off.

Ol Man Bou with his fat self comes out with my help to rollback floor and as im still partially bent over helping him out he jumps off and knocks me off roll back into asphalt driveway. :bounce: :bounce: No, I DID NOT bounce.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Park was Reverse position.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I just sent it on to the shop on rollback.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Hello, I’m unable to come to the phone right now. Please leave your name, number, and a brief message. Thank you.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Actually, it got to the point where I couldn’t even move the shifter out of Park/Reverse.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Chief ,That makes for a long day.At least you don,t have to worry about them roof rats.
Good news is I don,t need my knee rereplaced....Bad news is not yet.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Click click click click click click click click, no cranky.

Think it might be in key switch in column. A while back my shifter jumped a notch and R became P, it acted up one other time and then cranked, haven't had another issue til today.

Might know I'd be @ an autoparts store with the dogs and Jag. I put the dogs in the truck with the windows down halfway, pull it up on rollback, Jag and I jumped in the cab with driver. We get home and he rolls it back and tilts it, Ric comes out first and is on the side of the tilted bed and jumps right off.

Ol Man Bou with his fat self comes out with my help to rollback floor and as im still partially bent over helping him out he jumps off and knocks me off roll back into asphalt driveway. :bounce::bounce: No, I DID NOT bounce.
Did Bou tuck and roll.?..Glad you didn,t hit your noggin.

Status
Not open for further replies.