Whats your favorite fishing snacks?

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Beer.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
While trout fishing, I like a mid-day tailgate lunch on the Coleman stove sometimes.

View attachment 1032944

View attachment 1032945

View attachment 1032947

View attachment 1032948
Funny story about that ahi tuna: me and Northgeorgiasportsman from the forum here were fishing a small wild trout stream in the national forest near where I live, and we decided to break out the stove and cook up some tuna and scallops we had brought. While we were cooking, an idiot tourist guy came up on a mountain bike and asked if we caught that in the creek there. He was serious. I told him that there was a spawning run of them every year about this time. He called us vermin and left. :bounce:

DSGB

Sandwich, Nature Valley trail mix bar, and/or peanut butter crackers with water and a gatorade.

bilgerat

Senior
A bagel w cream cheese and a sandwhich.water, gatorade/powerade,energy drink. I prefer coldcuts but will do pb&j.
Bagel n cream chease????? really???you must be a yankee. aint no proud sothern fisherman would be caught dead eatin one them rubber biscuits::ke:.

Bagel n cream chease????? really???you must be a yankee. aint no proud sothern fisherman would be caught dead eatin one them rubber biscuits::ke:.
I admit, that never crossed my mind. But I like a fella that strikes his own path! Keep on eating your bagels and cream cheese hipster!

LittleDrummerBoy

If you can't pass a little gas in the fishing boat, where can you?

bilgerat

Senior
You obviously haven't ever had a good bagel,,,,? ? ? ?
actually I have had a bagel or two, one at the supposedly best bagel shops
in Toronto and several at a fancy hotel in NYC and didnt care for them, I was just messing with him anyway, I dont care what snack you bring on My boat as long as it isnt a banana

Cmp1

BANNED
actually I have had a bagel or two, one at the supposedly best bagel shops
in Toronto and several at a fancy hotel in NYC and didnt care for them, I was just messing with him anyway, I dont care what snack you bring on My boat as long as it isnt a banana
? ? ? ?