UGA did not have a 'GREAT' season!

What, they don't like caddies in the Big 10? Money talks all over the world! :bounce:

Get ready for allot more. I have watched Bama football for years and Bama can get in trouble in a minute when the other team can do just about anything. As Georgia wins more and is on the rise expect allot more of it. The Big ten refs were all Oklahoma fans and Oklahoma could do no wrong until the Dawgs dropped the Hammer on them. Baker was sick give me a break. That was a ruse. Georgia and Alabama were in a slug fest and Georgia was and is every bit as good as Alabama. Georgia had a well laid plan to take Jalen Hurts out which they did well. I knew Alabama had a back up plan. Kirby learned and that wont happen in the future. I expect a replay next year and Alabama better be ready.

MudDucker

Staff member
Get ready for allot more. I have watched Bama football for years and Bama can get in trouble in a minute when the other team can do just about anything. As Georgia wins more and is on the rise expect allot more of it. The Big ten refs were all Oklahoma fans and Oklahoma could do no wrong until the Dawgs dropped the Hammer on them. Baker was sick give me a break. That was a ruse. Georgia and Alabama were in a slug fest and Georgia was and is every bit as good as Alabama. Georgia had a well laid plan to take Jalen Hurts out which they did well. I knew Alabama had a back up plan. Kirby learned and that wont happen in the future. I expect a replay next year and Alabama better be ready.

I think Alabama's one sided dominance of the SEC is over and we will have annual slugfests to determine which program is the best.

joepuppy

UGA had an amazing season. Nothing less. It didn't end like they hoped, but I'd be proud to swap with them.

MX5HIGH

In view of everything that happened that Monday night, although Alabama got the trophy, the University Of Georgia walked away the true champions.

This is meant to be a joke, right?
Did those young men work hard? Did they play for each other? Did they learn that sometimes things go wrong? Did they mature and learn how to hold your head up and keep on clawing. I'm not a GA fan but I do respect Smart and how he changed your culture. Your team had a GREAT year!! Be proud of them. They deserve it!

All that is great, but they ended up a bridesmaid. If being a bridesmaid is "great", then what is being a bride?

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I see this a lot.

How in the world can you have a 'great' season when you lose a game you should have won?

How can you have a 'great' season without winning a NC?

How can a season be 'great' when it ends in disappointment?

StupidPost_zps90b31f9c.jpg~original

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Being alone on the island of truth is sometimes a lonely place to be, but I've gotten used to it.

Re calibrate your digital compass and check your lat and long coordinates again. That is not the island of truth you are on.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Being alone on the island of truth is sometimes a lonely place to be, but I've gotten used to it.

It's a lonely place cause you are the only one on it.. And it's probably more cause people don't like your delusions and tend to stay away..

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
As long as I feel that UGA had a great season, I could care less what some guy who got lost on an Island thinks.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
As long as I feel that UGA had a great season, I could care less what some guy who got lost on an Island thinks.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Speaking of "lost on an Island"..

23eohs.jpg

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
This thread is useless.

Slayer's is probably going to be posting a bunch of "useless" memes in here pretty soon so this thread might server a useful purpose after all.:bounce:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Wonder if Auburn had taken the NC game to Ot, if he would have thought they had a great season. But they could not even beat a HS team in the storied Peach Bowl.

westcobbdog

If we did not have a great season the barners season must of been a dumpster fire. Then those hillbillies gave their avg coach a 49m contract extension..priceless!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Latest posts