Good books you have enjoyed reading.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
A History of the American People by Paul Johnson.......it'll take a while. If your into fiction can't go wrong with The Stand by Steven King or, as mentioned above, Atlas Shrugged.

WaltL1

Shogun by Jame Clavell

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Illumination In The Flatwoods by Joe Hutto

Deep Enough For Ivorybills, by Jim Kilgo

Turkey Hunting With Charlie Elliot by Charles Elliot

The Old Pro Turkey Hunter>
both by Gene Nunnery
I will Lift Up Mine Eyes Unto The Hills>

Every book ever written by the late Havilah Babcock

normaldave

GON Weatherman
Since you have a new tow rig, consider The Reckoning by David Halbertstam. Nonfiction, Great history of American automobile vs Japan, written in 1986, still relevant today, really opened my eyes.
The Reckoning

Backlasher82

If you like historical novels try Ken Follett. The Century series gives a great account of the 20th century. The Kingsbridge series actually makes 12th-14th century fascinating. His WWII books may be his best- Eye of the Needle, Jackdaws, The Key to Rebecca.

someguyintraffic

You into fiction/ good stories?
Jimmy Buffet's " where is Joe Merchant " " Tales from Margaritaville " and " A salty piece of land " are all great stories.

heggy

I enjoy reading history.
Two books I recommend:
Shadow Divers by Robert Kurson: The True Adventure of Two Americans Who Risked Everything to Solve One of the Last Mysteries of World War II

1776 by David McCullough

Enjoy

rospaw

Ba Ba Black Sheep ...... The true story of Pappy Boyington

All Clive Cussler books. (read them all) Like watching a good action movie.

Foxfires series of books. Ga/Appalachian mountain range. GREAT reads and you can read them over and over. Fun collecting/hunting the full set also.

REDMOND1858

Iv read most of The books by the Duck Commander guys. They were surprisingly not too bad.
The latest one I read was The Wettest County in the World by Matt Bonduraunt. It was a good one I’d recommend to anyone.
Any books by the Wensel brothers are good, and any by Tom Kelley