Any Knife Collectors?

Hillbilly stalker

Did the Green ones have camo sheaths?
I don't believe mine came with a sheath at all. I have seen the soft camo sheath like yours, I've also saw it in light brown, a harder nylon sheath in both black and or camo. I will double check mine when I get off tonight. I believe they made several different models of the Bucklite.

NWS

How can you identify the 1st Generation Tanto’s? Are there any particular marks or indicators on the knife?

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
I've got a newer edition Cold Steel Kukri, been my bushwhackin' knife for years. It rides in the buggy, most of the time. It's a good tool, but nothing near what they used to be.

Here's my only old school Cold Steel knife, a Recon Tanto. Made in the US, it's a heckuva nice blade, very heavy duty, and sharp. It's been waiting to "bug out" with me for 30 years... ?

IMG_20220830_183436865.jpgIMG_20220830_183517401.jpg

The Cold Steel stuff now ain't hardly worth a second look. That's what selling out will do for you...

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Here is an old Craftsman USA. My Father gave it to me, guessing it is from the 1960's. Not sure though. I am going to have to research it.
* Looks like a Schrade 125OT
20220830_195745.jpg

Last edited:

2dye4

As a matter of fact, I got the itch from my Grandad I guess. I got the pleasure of meeting Hank @godogs57 to order a knife for my son for his 21st BD. When I arrived he had a Kinchafoonee Blade he resurrected. If not mistaken he said that this was his first after not making them for a long time. He offered it to me and I hesitated, but ended up buying it because he has a long list of clients. Feel so fortunate for him to offer it to me for my son on a special occasion. A BIG THANKS TO HANK for the time we spent together today and sharing stories. If you want a quality blade look no further. He’s the man.

Attachments

• 85417461-E913-4884-905C-8F4E8775DA62.jpeg
    85417461-E913-4884-905C-8F4E8775DA62.jpeg
    355.3 KB · Views: 25