Streak coming to an end

sinclair1

I haven’t wore my suburban uniform of kaki pants in 11 months. Actually I haven’t wore long pants in that time.

After 11 months in shorts even thru last winters cold snap, I have a meeting that requires pants and a shave.

It was a good run that will go another year.

Toliver

That's unfortunate. Meetings that require pants are the worst.

My streak of being retired is coming to a semi-end. I need more disposable income for random hunting supplies I run across at the store.

Big7

The Oracle

My streak of being retired is coming to a semi-end. I need more disposable income for random hunting supplies I run across at the store.
I'm just flat bored.

I miss work because I had a very interesting and challenging job. Not many around that can do it now. It's compartmentalized so it takes more people to do the same work.

Toliver

I'm just flat bored.

I miss work because I had a very interesting and challenging job. Not many around that can do it now. It's compartmentalized so it takes more people to do the same work.
But did you have to wear pants to meetings?

crackerdave

I'm just flat bored.

I'm bored,too.

I'm 71 and that makes it hard to find even a part-time job.I guess folks are afraid I'll keel over from a heart attack or something.

I miss fighting wildfires with the Ga. Forestry Commission.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I'm bored,too.

I'm 71 and that makes it hard to find even a part-time job.I guess folks are afraid I'll keel over from a heart attack or something.

I miss fighting wildfires with the Ga. Forestry Commission.
Think you got it hard, "Daisey" is so old they won't let her be a greeter at Wally World.

sinclair1

That’s a tough one. I hate working but do like disposable income.

I will never say I am bored and want to go back to work, because I would rather sit on a bucket with a minnow in the water than work.

SarahFair

My kids love to see how long they can go without pants.
So far this year they've been interrupted by 2 funerals, a couple formal dances, and some banquets, and I've about had to fight them going out the door to put pants on about every time. :whip:

sinclair1

You could get a job the doesnt have pants meetings.
11 months is pretty much a company that wears shorts. The big brass is flying in on a private jet. It would be funny to show for dinner at a fancy place in my coaches shorts and tshirt :rofl:

Toliver

11 months is pretty much a company that wears shorts. The big brass is flying in on a private jet. It would be funny to show for dinner at a fancy place in my coaches shorts and tshirt :rofl:
Consider this the dare.....

Don't make me go triple dog on you.

sinclair1

Had a teams meeting in shorts, but it was just one of those meetings where you say dumb catch phrases like “high level” “good callout”
Crazy world

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
So far this year they've been interrupted by 2 funerals, a couple formal dances, and some banquets, and I've about had to fight them going out the door to put pants on about every time. :whip:
Are you talking about long pants or any pants.

::ke:

Toliver

Had a teams meeting in shorts, but it was just one of those meetings where you say dumb catch phrases like “high level” “good callout”
Crazy world
How many of these things will be said at your next meeting?

"Let's put a pin in that"

"We'll circle back around to that"

"This meeting is just to touch base"

"We're going to meet to plan the next meeting"

"It's a win win"

"Just want to run this up the flagpole"

"Team work makes the dream work"

"Think outside the box"

What other annoying meeting cliché will be used to drive Sinclair1 crazy?

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I don't think I own any long pants any more (unless you count the sweat pants I wear around the house). Ask @dwhee87 how cold it was the last time we fished the river and I was in shorts and a t-shirt.