Asking for days off this season?

FlipKing

I'll be making a trip to NC to hunt the last week of October most likely. Killed a rutting buck 2 years ago and seems to be a good week. Might take a day or 2 off in Early Nov as well.

sman

Nov 5 thru 15th.

satchmo

Sept, my favorite month to hunt. Good deer movement, nice and warm, nothing is freaked out yet. If there are any white oaks hitting the ground in sept, it's very hard to beat.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
4 day work week so I have a 3 day weekend every week. I usually take a couple of comp days each week for all of November to make 5 day weekends. Then off starting the week before Christmas until after January 1 for Northern zone because my kids are out of school. Then I take a couple of comp days each week to make 5 day weekends until the Southern zone goes out.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Since I'm the boss I'll be off every Friday through Thanksgiving. Going to try and take the 2nd week of November off and be in the woods for the peak of the rut.

WNewman

Last couple of days of Muzzleloader, then stay for the Gun opener.

First Week of November (Montgomery County)

My Uncle gave me a crossbow, I'm now thinking about taking a couple of day of Bow season too, no one in our club bow hunts so it would give me first crack as some of the deer.

bulldawgborn

I will be in the woods from 11/8 -11/16. I can't take time off in December or I would be in the woods the whole week of Christmas too--always seems like the secondary rut hits in my area about that time and it is much more intense than the first rut. I will be in the woods almost every weekend from beginning of the season until it's over.