10/5 am

Mackie889

Brooks County box blind overlooking corn and cotton. Same spot I passed on 2 small 1-1/2 year old 6-pointers opening bow weekend. Hope something at least 3-1/2 shows up! Good luck everyone that’s blessed to be hunting.

Toliver

Update. Im good, shockingly the truck is pretty much fine lost a headlight dented the bumper and one small chip of paint. Not how I thought today would go. Deer wasnt salvageable unfortunately. Sucks. Second deer ive hit in my life with a vehicle
Could you at least make some rattlin' horns out of his rack?

bighunter23

Live from the airport, ruts in full swing here. Flying to Orlando for a clay shoot with some customers tomorrow morning and then flying home. Will be in the stand Saturday morning lord willing. Good luck yall.

jmac7469

Amazing how this buck made it this long. Then plays in the road.
Glad your ok.
Man me too. Thankfully he went under the truck and not through the windshield. The deputy, me and the guy that was headed to work that seen it all happen, had all seen that buck in that same stretch of road this week. Honestly I figured my truck was totalled it was such a hard hit. I was probably more shocked to see only a busted headlight for the most part.

johnpoulan83

Missed The Vote
Man me too. Thankfully he went under the truck and not through the windshield. The deputy, me and the guy that was headed to work that seen it all happen, had all seen that buck in that same stretch of road this week. Honestly I figured my truck was totalled it was such a hard hit. I was probably more shocked to see only a busted headlight for the most part.
Glad you’re ok ! Is there anyway we could see some pics of this buck dead or alive it’s killin me not knowing what this buck looked like